Head Coach Adam Gase Post Game Press Conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Adam Gase Post Game Press Conference

I love the fact that he's usually always pissed win or lose. He knows we leave so much on the field and need to clean that stuff up.

"Are you going to watch the Kansas City-Denver Game?"

Gase: "I dunno...guess I'll just see what's going on."

:lol: Love his complete "I don't give a **** about anyone else" attitude.

Someone putt a lump of coal in his sock this morning.

Lol Gase knows damn well he will be watching that Denver vs Kansas City game!! He won't say it but we know he will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Gase, but on the sideline and in interviews it looks like he didn't get picked for kickball.

I just want to hit Tom Brady in the knees and watch the flags come out from everywhere

He shouldn't be satisfied, especially the way our defense played. You let someone rush for 300 yards on your defense and you have a problem.

His hidden anger after a win will never be topped by that Cleveland game. He looked like someone killed his dog and he planned to take vengeance against them politely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I want in our HC. Never pleased. Always knowing how much we can improve after a win. Really think we have a special coach here and he's the youngest in the league. We may have struck gold.

Adam acts like he'd rather be somewhere else, and looks somewhat annoyed that he has to talk to these people (the media)

Back
Top Bottom