Head Coach Tracker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Tracker

Browns are finally the most coveted job in the NFL and they are ready to hand it over to their interim OC who was a running backs coach a year ago? Seems like drafting Mayfield doesn't just wipe away incompetence...

one has to wonder why all these other teams aren't pushing for Richard, Fangio or Bieniemy. Do they know something we don't?

one has to wonder why all these other teams aren't pushing for Richard, Fangio or Bieniemy. Do they know something we don't?

To be fair, none of these names excite me either... Who knows if they will be any good, but there weren't a ton of no-brainer candidates this year. Seems like the majority of the league is looking for an offensive guy while the Dolphins are looking for a defensive mind, which I am on board with.

I just wish they would have been more methodical in their approach. Should have at least interviewed Fangio.

Wow. Surprised they made Kitchens the head coach. I would think that if they wanted to keep that staff together, they would have rolled with Bountygate.

Kitchens must have really, really impressed when he took over that offense.

With Bienemy it's worth noting that he has a somewhat checkered past. If you recall the sexual assault scandal at Colorado that got brought up when Vance Joseph became a HC... Bienemy was there at that time and part of that situation. He's also had a couple of run-ins with the law of the "This guy is a real knucklehead" variety.

I am surprised we interviewed him at all, given that Ross seems given to shy far away from that type of character after Bullygate. Might be an indication that Grier is really running this show completely.

Back
Top Bottom