Hell with Luck | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hell with Luck

I know it's a matter of opinion but I don't see reggie bush as a bust. The dude is a touchdown machine. I'd have to factor in the injury side, if I was being honest. But in all honesty, if we used that guy here like they did in new orleans I still think he'd find the endzone. me personally, I'd rather have reggie than mario williams.
I'd agree also, that we'd be fine with barkley or jones, but if we are talking about a 3 headed race for we take at qb, obviously luck is at the top, and by a decent margin!!
i respect your opinion as everyone is entitled to one, but i would have to say reggie bush has been a major bust.

Now i understand he had his moments in new orleans, but here is why he is a bust. as a 2nd overall pick, you have to be a guy who is consistently very good- great, major impact plays, with the occasional off game. reggie bush i feel for the most part has been the opposite. he is ususally a non factor for the most part, and he will occasionally have that monster game.

look how easy the saints have replaced bush in that offense with sproles. heck, sproles has been a lot better in his first year with the saints than bush ever was.

reggie bush has been a bust. a 2nd overall pick has to be a much bigger impact type guy than bush has been.

Back
Top Bottom