Hell with Luck | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hell with Luck

And when Luck sucks what then?

I'm not sure what you're even hinting at here. You can say this about any draft pick that you take at pretty much any position. Could have said "What if Chad Henne sucks?" a few years ago, and guess what, yep he sucks. No player is ever 100% guaranteed to pan out, but Luck is the closest thing to it. That and you have a much higher % of hitting on a top QB than you do scraping the bottom of the barrel.

If Luck turns out to be a bust, which btw has about the same odds of happening as the Dolphins making the playoffs this year, then you reload in a few years and draft another QB. You cannot win in the NFL in this era without a star QB.

I wanted the win, it pains me to see Dolphin fans rooting against us. I understand they want Luck, but I still don't get the whole rooting against your team. We are obviously getting a top 5 pick, I think Landry Jones and Matt Barkley are franchise QB's as well so they should be able to get us to the same level of success as Luck would. I just want to win

When you are rooting against the Dolphins keep this in mind. A two or even one win season is forgettable. 0-16 lives forever.

If the Lions hadn't accomplished this a few years ago then I wouldn't want to go 0-16. The fact is nobody is going to remember the 2nd team, the 3rd team, or the 4th team that does this. They will, however, remember the first team, and that isn't us.

I'm amazed anyone would take any joy in barely beating a hapless Broncos team. First, it doesnt prove anything. Second, it hurts our chances of solving our everloving QB problem.

Wow some of our fans are so broken they want long term mediocrity.
what is the syndrome where one falls in love with their kidnapper?

Mediocrity has kidnapped and seduced...lol

If the Lions hadn't accomplished this a few years ago then I wouldn't want to go 0-16. The fact is nobody is going to remember the 2nd team, the 3rd team, or the 4th team that does this. They will, however, remember the first team, and that isn't us.

This. It doesn't matter at this point since another team already did it. 0-16 isn't going to be some awful stigma.

Wow some of our fans are so broken they want long term mediocrity.
what is the syndrome where one falls in love with their kidnapper?

Mediocrity has kidnapped and seduced...lol

So you're telling me unless we get the number 1 overall pick we aren't going to amount to anything???

****, why should there be anymore football after this year if the team that lands Luck is going to win them all.

So you're telling me unless we get the number 1 overall pick we aren't going to amount to anything???

****, why should there be anymore football after this year if the team that lands Luck is going to win them all.

We have a better chance of long term success with the best possible QB prospect...

I am tired of no franchise QB. Very tired. Been there for this team for decades. Now I see the light. We missed out on Hasselbeck (2000), Rodgers (2005), Brees (2006), Ryan (2008). It is our time.

S4L. It will stop Sparano from taking years off your life stressing this season. This team is winning nothing.

We lost a god dam football game, and I am pissed. I never been so pissed and mad in my life watching our team. All you Dolphins fans gave up. Well I didn't. Hell with Luck. I wanted to win that game.
I gave up after we gave up 500+ yards passing to New England...

We have a better chance of long term success with the best possible QB prospect...

So whats the problem with us falling down the draft order and getting Jones/Barkley??? Green Bay did just find getting the 2nd QB taken in that draft class. I don't know why everyone is tripping out if we aren't joining in on the Suck For Luck cause.

So whats the problem with us falling down the draft order and getting Jones/Barkley??? Green Bay did just find getting the 2nd QB taken in that draft class. I don't know why everyone is tripping out if we aren't joining in on the Suck For Luck cause.

I don't know how anybody on this board can explain it to you any clearer... andrew luck is the best prospect to come out since john elway...

better than peyton manning, better than aaron rodgers, better than ben roethlesberger... better than (INSERT ANY NAME YOU WANT HERE)....

furthermore... you don't have to join the suck for luck cause if you don't want to. this team is doing a fine job of sucking on it's own without anybody's help.

Back
Top Bottom