Hell with Luck | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hell with Luck

The Packers built their team for years before he took over, and Brady inherited his defense when he took over. Keep banking on him coming out, i will LMAO if you have the #1 pick and he decides to stay in school.

Point is, those defenses suck right now and yet they are still elite teams because of their qbs. A good qb will turn a franchise just like New Orleans when Brees got there.

Hes not staying in school. He is graduating before this season is over. If he does, oh well, but its not happening.

This is the worst team I have ever watched play football its embarrasing they all have ()'s. Its like the players really dont care but hopefully we will get the #1 pick and Andrew Luck will enter the draft.

Everyone that i am on, move to the top of the division? So i guess Luck plays defense too?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

There are more issues with your team than just QB.

Well no **** Sherlock but the QB position is hands down our biggest issue. Getting Luck would be HUGE for this team. Also, getting a new coaching staff too (Cowher perhaps?)

We lost a god dam football game, and I am pissed. I never been so pissed and mad in my life watching our team. All you Dolphins fans gave up. Well I didn't. Hell with Luck. I wanted to win that game.
If you wanted to win that game then you were "Hell with luck" from the start.

Everyone that i am on, move to the top of the division? So i guess Luck plays defense too?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

There are more issues with your team than just QB.

Franchise QB's win games regardless of the team around them. Ask Brees, ask Manning, ask Brady (since 2007 or so). Of course you could also ask the Steelers what it was like winning Superbowls without a franchise QB, oh that's right, they didn't. Or the Ravens, with their one Superbowl. Or the Jets, wasting away all that talent with Sanchez as your QB. As a Jets fan, I can understand, as you guys have no clue what a franchise QB looks like either.

if luck doesn't come out, we have barkley and jones to fall back on. not exactly a major blow, as it will still be an insane upgrade at the position.

would obviously prefer luck though. I have a hunch he is coming out.

if luck doesn't come out, we have barkley and jones to fall back on. not exactly a major blow, as it will still be an insane upgrade at the position.

would obviously prefer luck though. I have a hunch he is coming out.

Exactly.

To ensure a stud, a really bad season is needed.

its 99% sure Luck will come out he pretty much announced it last year its a definite

When you are rooting against the Dolphins keep this in mind. A two or even one win season is forgettable. 0-16 lives forever.

I don't see the Lions suffering from it much this year!

Cool story OP. To hell with a meaningless win for an organization, coaching staff, and team full of bums that rightfully deserve the embarrassment of an 0-16 season. Give me the first pick. I don't care what has to happen for us to get it, injuries included. This entire team minus the ****ing punter and less than a handful of others (i.e. Daniel Thomas) is worthless.

I agree with you i watchd via stream on the internet. I wanted this game so bad our d played great .... up till the last 3 minuets then made tebow look like Elway.
I will never say lets suck for luck. I want this team to win i dont care if its 1 or 5 games i want to see them win.

Cool story OP. To hell with a meaningless win for an organization, coaching staff, and team full of bums that rightfully deserve the embarrassment of an 0-16 season. Give me the first pick. I don't care what has to happen for us to get it, injuries included. This entire team minus the ****ing punter and less than a handful of others (i.e. Daniel Thomas) is worthless.

Not sure guys livelihood is worth getting the number one pick... but you are entitled to your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom