Hell with Luck | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hell with Luck

When you are rooting against the Dolphins keep this in mind. A two or even one win season is forgettable. 0-16 lives forever.

I agree. I want at least 1 win. I am fully onboard for suck 4 luck. We need at least one win.I can't live with 0-16.

Suck for Luck.

We lost a god dam football game, and I am pissed. I never been so pissed and mad in my life watching our team. All you Dolphins fans gave up. Well I didn't. Hell with Luck. I wanted to win that game.

mdeal_with_it-1.gif

Was boohooo Waaaaaaaa win a game make me feel good ruin our future!

To hell with you and your love of mediocrity.
the fins aren't even close to mediocrity. They're perfectly pathetic. They do incredible things in order to lose. They found a way to lose to a FB playing QB and anybody who didn't know Moore would turn the ball over to give the game away hasn't watched the fins. I knew he would turn it over, only I figures it'd be an int. Fins r perfect at giving games away. We re definitely in the running for the 1st pick.

Disappointed to win a meaningless game and endure a week of Sparano's "rah rah I told you so" BS all week while losing out on LUCK???

You gotta be kidding me
Again, I am sorry that I just can find absolutely NO JOY in the Dolphins losing. If they end up with Luck, fantastic, but it still doesn't change the fact that I hate seeing them lose.

Dont root for Luck when he is here then, and the hell with you, sir.

0-16 wouldnt bother me in any way shape or form. Hell i played on popwarner teams that we lost every game and baseball too and a one win high school team, still to this day i hardly think about it and was just glad to be playing. Im tired of mediocrity and field goals, bring on luck.

oh no, we lost a meaningless game, to a crappy team, and are now one game closer to acquiring a player that has potential to turn this franchise around after being mediocre for a decade.

When you are rooting against the Dolphins keep this in mind. A two or even one win season is forgettable. 0-16 lives forever.

Dude if we go 0-16 and win a super bowl 3 or 4 years later because we finally got a good qb, are you really going to care about the winless season? Absolutely not, you're gonna be happy about it because that's what it took to get us the ****in Marino replacement. Is Luck a guaranteed hall of famer? Hell no, but I'd rather go 0-16 and get Luck than go 7-9 AGAIN with your boys at the helm and get stuck with another dog **** stop gap. Embrace it, if 0-16 is our only escape from mediocrity than so be it. We need the change finally.

When I see the Lions I never ever think about 0-16. Do you ever hear anyone else talk about it?

No, I think..."Holly S**t look at that roster and the talent they have, I want to be them."

Again, I am sorry that I just can find absolutely NO JOY in the Dolphins losing. If they end up with Luck, fantastic, but it still doesn't change the fact that I hate seeing them lose.

It's gonna be a LOOOOONG season. No joy in mudville I'm afraid.

I could really imagine reading this text message from ESPN come January... ESPN NCAA- Stanford Junior QB Andrew Luck has decided to return for his senior season. The Miami Dolphins have the first pick in the 2012 NFL Draft.

Back
Top Bottom