Hell with Luck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hell with Luck

Yeah, 2007 was different. The prize was Brady Quinn.... Those losses were much worse.

Luck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quinn

I just want to see a Win, it's been such a long time. It's getting really upsetting to watch these games.

You wanna see a win? Go watch videos of Super Bowl 7 and 8. Those are games that mattered. No one will remember a meaningless win next year.

I rather win football games . Getting a unproven QB. Get real.

You can be upset for a game and have an opportunity for a decade of hope or you can be excited for 1 win and have the same garbage next year!

I want to have hope again, it came with BP and crashed but at least there was hope. It may fail with Luck but I'd rather take that chance then go through the same garbage year after year.

S4L

listen, once we lost to the browns, we were most likely done. when we went 0-5 vs the jets, coupled with 5 conference losses, we were DONE OFFICIALLY.

now in most years, i along with every other fin fan would be ticked off also with a loss like this, no matter how bad our record was, aka 2007, because in those years the margin in talent was not that substantial.

However, when you have a qb coming out that is a once in a generation guy, especially in todays day and age where u must have a very good to great qb to win, we need luck so badly. franchise qbs do not grow on trees.

if we were to go 4-12, we would still suck and just be stuck in this mess for many more years.

u could be pissed now, but next year when we have luck, u will not think about this game, and ull be happy in the end.

Yep. This guy gets it folks.

When you are rooting against the Dolphins keep this in mind. A two or even one win season is forgettable. 0-16 lives forever.

Honestly bro, from a logical fan to another... How many times have we seen stuff 'like' that? That nearly tops the charts because of how much the game switched, so fast, so late.. But you can't continually sit here and get upset. Your going to blow a gasket and its adding too much stress to your life, and its unnecessary. Luck may not save us forever, but its at least hope. I hate that Tebow and the Dolphins will be the joke of ESPN for a week but thats all. I wanted to win 15-0. Shut them out for the first time since 1992. But once they scored that TD, it would have been "just another boring win" and we would be 1-5. Then get eaten alive by the Giants next week. I wanted to lose late in that game because its pointless to let it aggrevate you. The light is at the end of the tunnel, right now were stuck in that tunnel until the end of the season. So enjoy football, root for the good guys, and wish the worst upon the jets and pats.

Back
Top Bottom