Hell with Luck | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hell with Luck

I just want to see a Win, it's been such a long time. It's getting really upsetting to watch these games.

Fine...we will probably luck into a win sometime...but we couldn't lose to Denver. We can't give Elway and co Luck! They look worse than use actually...we needed to lose this.

Waaaaaaa, boo hoo. :lol2: The worst news that could come out of this is waking up tomorrow and hearing that Sparano was fired.

Securing the future of this franchise needs to happen RIGHT NOW. Say NO to more mediocre bull**** seasons. As fans we should demand better!

you really want to go 0-16?

I do not. But if that's what it takes to finally turn this mess around and get a franchise qb, then so be it. If the number one pick is in the bag in the last few weeks, I have no problem with them winning a game or two just to stay out of the record books.

Fine...we will probably luck into a win sometime...but we couldn't lose to Denver. We can't give Elway and co Luck! They look worse than use actually...we needed to lose this.

Take a look at our schedule....

We lost a god dam football game, and I am pissed. I never been so pissed and mad in my life watching our team. All you Dolphins fans gave up. Well I didn't. Hell with Luck. I wanted to win that game.

LOL you Mad

Everyone is worried about who is rooting for what? You have no effect on the game. Of course we as a collective fan base WANT TO WIN. But when you know the season is going like its going, why get upset? Stop comparing fandom about something stupid.

All you Dolphins fans gave up.

I haven't given up, I'm just trying to secure our future.

OregonvStanfords_4646crZ9xl-1.jpg

yes i want to suck for luck.

btw, he's a junior like some of the other top qb's. He came back one time, just sayin. Also the rookie pay scale is much different, I could see qb's staying in college longer.

Not to say that will happen, and yes I want Luck as well. I am just saying i'd rather have a W then go 0-16. I doubt another team will finish the season 0-16, as for us maybe. Our schedule shows one game we can maybe win, Chiefs...

Back
Top Bottom