Hell with Luck | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hell with Luck

I rather win football games . Getting a unproven QB. Get real.
Me too.....I'm ashamed more of our so called fans and there reactions to people wanting us to win than I am of the team itself......wouldn't surprise me in the least if Luck pulls a power move and says he won't play here because of the fans.....

Homers need to lay off the Title-Drink that this team is selling.

This is not the Miami Dolphins.

This is Bill Parcell's Joke Squad.

What exactly do you....win, when you watch Tony Sparano's team squeak by on the skin of their teeth, At Home, to a Tebow-run 1-4 Broncos team in Overtime?

That's not a win. That's a band-aid on a car accident.

Me too.....I'm ashamed more of our so called fans and there reactions to people wanting us to win than I am of the team itself......wouldn't surprise me in the least if Luck pulls a power move and says he won't play here because of the fans.....

Every other fan base with a shot at him is doing it. And if he stays they will do it next year.

Let him pull a power move, we trade him and load up on 1st 2nd and 3rd round picks while still getting a top tier qb.

There is no bad that can come of this. But keep rooting for 5-11 seasons. Im sure it will make people laugh less at us.

Still cant believe that fans can root for their team to lose...

How many different message boards are you going to do this **** on. The Dolphins will get Andrew Luck and move to the top of the division, while the Jets stick with Sanchez and move to last in the division. I would be pissed too. Deal with it.

I think you're worried we might actually get Luck :) Again, we're looking at whats best LONG TERM for this team. Oh and congrats on the big win over SD.

Of course i dont want the Dolphins to get Luck, i understand the train of thought for your teams, thanks for that, we needed that win!

I could really imagine reading this text message from ESPN come January... ESPN NCAA- Stanford Junior QB Andrew Luck has decided to return for his senior season. The Miami Dolphins have the first pick in the 2012 NFL Draft.

then we get Barkley or Jones. and i'd be fine with either, frankly. Luck is preferred but those guys look damn good, too.

How many different message boards are you going to do this **** on. The Dolphins will get Andrew Luck and move to the top of the division, while the Jets stick with Sanchez and move to last in the division. I would be pissed too. Deal with it.

Everyone that i am on, move to the top of the division? So i guess Luck plays defense too?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

There are more issues with your team than just QB.

I'm always cheering for the Dolphins to win. I wanted this win so bad. But no, that would be too much to ask.

Sometimes you have to take a step backwards so you can take 2 forward. I'll say it again, what would have beating that horrible Broncos team done for us?...even if we had won, we still played like crap.We need help at just about every position and we'll get it by drafting high in every round. That is, as long as Ireland and Sparano are NOT doing the drafting.

Ozzy rules!!

I am on-board the SFL bandwagon BUT I still find myself cheering for the Fins to win during every play of every game... I can't help it

Everyone that i am on, move to the top of the division? So i guess Luck plays defense too?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

There are more issues with your team than just QB.

See Aaron Rodgers and their crap defense. Same with New England.

Get the QB and your fortune changes. Add some pieces and voila.

I hope the jets keep winning 8-9 games a year so they keep that garbage Sanchez around. As it is they are married to him for a while after investing so many picks in him to move up. He is just good enough to keep you average to above average but never good enough to win anything.

We lost a god dam football game, and I am pissed. I never been so pissed and mad in my life watching our team. All you Dolphins fans gave up. Well I didn't. Hell with Luck. I wanted to win that game.

Good for you. Go get your binkie and suck your thumb in the corner.

If the jets fans doesn't want our team to have luck...What does this make of the Mediocre QB lovers on the site?

See Aaron Rodgers and their crap defense. Same with New England.

Get the QB and your fortune changes. Add some pieces and voila.

I hope the jets keep winning 8-9 games a year so they keep that garbage Sanchez around. As it is they are married to him for a while after investing so many picks in him to move up. He is just good enough to keep you average to above average but never good enough to win anything.

The Packers built their team for years before he took over, and Brady inherited his defense when he took over. Keep banking on him coming out, i will LMAO if you have the #1 pick and he decides to stay in school.

Back
Top Bottom