Help me Understand why DE Is such a big need. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help me Understand why DE Is such a big need.

At the end of the day, no one cares in which round where a player is drafted. When it's all said in done the question is, "how will he be used and where does he fit on your team?".
Except they do. When will Tom Brady stop being a 6th round pick? Wake being undrafted? I guarantee everytime their name and draft are in the same sentence.

But if Willis blows up no one will say should've taken him 28th and not 22nd.

You dont waste a 1st rounder for rotation. We have 2 huge holes at G and OLB.

If that is true then you don't pick a 4-3 SAM OLB as he is a rotational player who comes off on 3rd down. You also don't pick a OG in round 1 because that where failed tackles play and you can get those in round 3 or 4.

DE, 4-3 MLB, Single High Safety, DT, OT, and CB are premium positions that you take round 1.

If that is true then you don't pick a 4-3 SAM OLB as he is a rotational player who comes off on 3rd down. You also don't pick a OG in round 1 because that where failed tackles play and you can get those in round 3 or 4.

DE, 4-3 MLB, Single High Safety, DT, OT, and CB are premium positions that you take round 1.

Thank you. Round 1 is for premium position players with perennial pro bowl potential. I'm not taking a guard round 1 unless I'm convinced that he's a sure fire blue chip player, my skill positions are basically set and he is the best player on my board... Is that gonna be the case for us this year? Absolutely not. Our D is riddled with holes, INCLUDING at DE where there will be great talent available at 22.

Back
Top Bottom