Henning Finally admits lack of speed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henning Finally admits lack of speed

tical

Rookie
Reaction score
Earlier, Henning made it clear this team doesn’t have enough speed on either side of the ball, but especially on offensive.

“We need speed,” Henning said. “We need people who can take it to the house, whether it’s on our own 10 or the other 10, for that matter. … We’re missing dynamics.”
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...ning-on-green-carpet-and-graham-crackers.html

On D-fense, i would say we could use some more speed in two areas

1) Another LB/Pass Rusher
2) Perhaps 1 CB

But the true Lack of speed is glaringly on Offense IMO in this order

1)WR- I'm not even gonna mention the Ginn thing! Look how not having a burner condenses the field.
He talks about team playing defense to not give up the deep ball, but yet a poster mention you look at someone like desean jackson always seeming to make plays deep, do those defenses not also play to prevent the deep ball?

2)TE
3)RB

We better draft 95% on offense.

I think your right..We need a player at the RB position that the defense fears..

A te that can stretch the field would also be nice.

I know you guys hated Ginn and he was a disappointment but Ginn would have been the perfect WR to compliment Marshall and bess.

wow only took him 14 games to figure out what most here new after the 1st pre season game.

It would have been nice if we could have kept Taylor and got Dexter Mccluster in the 2nd round rather than Misi...I think he was available.

I know you guys hated Ginn and he was a disappointment but Ginn would have been the perfect WR to compliment Marshall and bess.

wow a jets fan sees what has been so OBVIOUS to everybody in here except the "we wish we had brady quinn instead of ted ginn homers" (yeah u know who u are fools)...unreal

hmmmmm

greg camarillo
brandon marshall
brian hartline
devone bess
ted ginn

ireland to sparano...."hey what do u say we trade ted ginn? he seems to run out of bounds alot"
morono to ireland "sounds great to me! u guys find ALL kinds of talent in the draft...and have been particularly effective IN THE 5TH ROUND!!! lets go for it!!! I LOVE our receivers!!!! i talk about it all the time!!!! and i certainly cant see with this group what we would be missing if we traded Ginn!!!!.....do u think lousaka polite can return kicks too??? lets do it!!!"

On either side of the ball? Whoa now you old piece of ****, don't try to drag our defense down with you. Our defense seems pretty quick to me. For their respective positions, Wake is an animal, Misi & Dansby are decently quick. Vontae is fast and quick, he's just an athlete. Clemons is fast, Jones&Amaya are relatively quick. I wouldn't call Sean Smith or Nolan Carroll slow either...

And atleast he finally admits we need speed, but I will never be happy until he admits his horrendous playcalling.

Henning needs to stop blaming the players and man up and admit his lack of play-calling ability.

We need speed? Why? So you can run your ol' end around you sly dog Henning!

Earlier, Henning made it clear this team doesn’t have enough speed on either side of the ball, but especially on offensive.

“We need speed,” Henning said. “We need people who can take it to the house, whether it’s on our own 10 or the other 10, for that matter. … We’re missing dynamics.”
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...ning-on-green-carpet-and-graham-crackers.html

On D-fense, i would say we could use some more speed in two areas

1) Another LB/Pass Rusher
2) Perhaps 1 CB

But the true Lack of speed is glaringly on Offense IMO in this order

1)WR- I'm not even gonna mention the Ginn thing! Look how not having a burner condenses the field.
He talks about team playing defense to not give up the deep ball, but yet a poster mention you look at someone like desean jackson always seeming to make plays deep, do those defenses not also play to prevent the deep ball?

2)TE
3)RB

We better draft 95% on offense.

its glaring on DEFENSE as well...thats the reason we dont create turnovers...well that and the fact NONE OF OUR DEFENSIVE BACKS CAN CATCH THE DAMN BALL! speed is certainly a problem in the front 7. cameron wake is the only guy that can get to the quarterback.

why do u think the giants create so many turnovers? their front seven is so damn fast. ours is pedestrian by comparison....and with the opportunity to draft a front seven guy with elite speed what do we do??

WE TRADE DOWN AND DRAFT TWO CORN-FED FRONT SEVEN GUYS. beautiful

our defense will eventually be exposed unless its improved. we are 28th in the league in turnovers created.....give me 1.5 additional turnovers a game over the 30 yards a game that distinguish our defense ALL DAY LONG.

we have ONE PLAYMAKER on this entire team....ive been saying it FOREVER....i just find it HILARIOUS that its HENNING that proves it to u haters...he flat out said it....HENNING lmao

that way the receivers can run back to henne faster on those curl routs.

Henning needs to stop blaming the players and man up and admit his lack of play-calling ability.

We need speed? Why? So you can run your ol' end around you sly dog Henning!

hilarious

As we know speed kills! Vick and jackson from shows thats every week. Our defense is strai8, they need to learn how to catch yhe dam° ball and we get some where.The offense is slow motion, players,playcalling, playaction all of it. We cant establish the run, leading to defenses plotting on the 1st mistake from the pass. Not to mention no one to stretch the field with speed, not possesion.

Tedd Ginn had speed...

The coaching staff is basically blaming the front office for drafting cornfed/slow losers....

Back
Top Bottom