Henning Finally admits lack of speed | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henning Finally admits lack of speed

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was refering to Henning's thought process.

It's pretty troubling that the players on this team hold themselves accountable over the coaches, just shows how much of a joke Sparano and Henning are. Honestly I don't want any of these retired/ex cowboy clowns here a minute longer. Can any one point out a game where on offense we had a plan of attack? One that put us in a position to dominate our opponent? We have talent people, it's just being abused.

Earlier, Henning made it clear this team doesn’t have enough speed on either side of the ball, but especially on offensive.

“We need speed,” Henning said. “We need people who can take it to the house, whether it’s on our own 10 or the other 10, for that matter. … We’re missing dynamics.”
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...ning-on-green-carpet-and-graham-crackers.html

On D-fense, i would say we could use some more speed in two areas

1) Another LB/Pass Rusher
2) Perhaps 1 CB

But the true Lack of speed is glaringly on Offense IMO in this order

1)WR- I'm not even gonna mention the Ginn thing! Look how not having a burner condenses the field.
He talks about team playing defense to not give up the deep ball, but yet a poster mention you look at someone like desean jackson always seeming to make plays deep, do those defenses not also play to prevent the deep ball?

2)TE
3)RB

We better draft 95% on offense.

WTF is wrong with this guy?

a) why is he even mentioning the D? Is he now head coach and missed it going into a worm hole?

b) did you all read that article?

“Tom Landry started out with Dallas and didn’t have a winning season for seven years, and then had 20 straight,” Henning said. “And Chuck Noll [a former Chargers assistant when Henning was a player there] … he started out [12-30]. And Bill Walsh went to the San Francisco 49ers and he started out [8-24].
“Before Bill Belichick won his first Super Bowl, he was [42-56] in Cleveland and New England. Those are four of the top coaches in my lifetime in the NFL, not to mention my buddy Bill [Parcells] who started out 3-12-1 with the Giants and then ended up winning two Super Bowls there.
“I think the evaluation has to come from somebody who wants to see what kind of management you have, what kind of personnel skills you have and all that type of thing. I really believe our guy here, Tony, has those skills. I really believe that. I wouldn’t have come here in the first place if I hadn’t thought that when I started, and he’s convinced me of it.

How dare is using names like that as an excuse for their current failures? And what is he saying? We can lose a few more years?

This guy is totally insane. I am not sure but I think there is a little threesome going on between Henne, Henning, and Sparano.

Henning isn't so much trying to save his job as he is trying to salvage his reputation. With all the experience he has had in this league, the best he could come up with to match the talent we have on hand is what we've seen to this point. Sad. Meanwhile, up in Buffalo you have Chan Gailey saying, "What's the best way I can win with this stuff I got here till we get a few drafts under our belts?" We will be in the AFCE basement next year if we don't get rid of these goons and their failed football philosphies.

Give me a break with all this Ted Ginn crap...WTF? Biggest ***** to ever put on a Dolphins uniform. People on here are posting like Ginn actually took some to the house. 137 catches and has "5" TDs.

As soon as Ginn caught a ball he either fell down or headed for the sideline. Did any of guys whining about Ginn being traded actually watch him play?

Give me a break with all this Ted Ginn crap...WTF? Biggest ***** to ever put on a Dolphins uniform. People on here are posting like Ginn actually took some to the house. 137 catches and has "5" TDs.

As soon as Ginn caught a ball he either fell down or headed for the sideline. Did any of guys whining about Ginn being traded actually watch him play?

Did you see the kickoff return he did this year where he caught the ball with noone within 15 yards and then fell to the ground and covered up the ball? It was with about 2:00 minutes left...it was like he decided not to take a chance at getting hurt since they were going to win anyway. It made no sense. I have never seen a player ever do that...

These same people have been in charge for 3 years and just now it dawns on them the team is slow. These are their players. Name one player they drafted on offense that has under 4.5 speed. there is none hartline was the fastest and I think he ran a 4.53, not a burner.

Ginn did have great speed but the problem unfortunately was he couldn't catch the ball!!!! He still can't. Doubt he makes the 49r's roster next year.

He doesn't need to be a pass catcher as long as he can catch a kickoff he would've helped the fins.

What a horrible excuse for a leader/manager this guy is. It's always the fault of the players. They don't execute properly. They aren't fast enough. Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Hey Dan, maybe they can't get open because you send out 2 receiver routes on every passing play? Have you ever heard of a 3 WR set? Spreading the field?

I'd suggest sending this idiot some VHS tapes (that's probably what he's still using) of the Patriots or Saints, but there's no point. We only have two more weeks of listening to his dumb-*** blame games. Buck up!

Back
Top Bottom