Henning Finally admits lack of speed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henning Finally admits lack of speed

dolphns13 - "Ginn was fast sure, but he would drop every single pass and run out of bounds like a pansy"

X-poc - "Ginn sucks"

(random fan who just assume ginn was the worst thing ever) - "He cant catch a cold" "Have you see the drop it like its hot video" "Nolan Carroll has a 2 yards per kick return average higher than ginns" "Ginn would either score or never get past the 20"

Your all a bunch of Dan Hennings.

These people have no clue...ALL of a sudden the team doesn't have any speed

Last season we had 29 passes of 20 yards or more...31st in the NFL
This season we have 37 passes 20 yards or more...27 th this season

How many wide receivers with the speed to change these stats were drafted?
I'll tell you seven defensive players and 1 OFFENSIVE player...John Jerry

Brandon Marshall joined us but is he a deep threat?

The other 2 wide receivers that were signed as free agents have hardly played

31st rated in the NFL in passes 20 yards or more and NOTHING IS DONE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM
Says a lot about Ireland,Parcells,Sparano,and Henning

Rushing last season we had 9 rushes of 20 yards or more 20th in the NFL
another poor showing and what have we done to solve that problem
How many offensive play makers with speed did we draft?

This season with Sparano's tinkering and Ireland/Parcells buying the groceries
we are now 29th in the NFL with
ONLY 4 rushes 20 yards or more

Yet,we continue to line up Ricky and Ronnie

Our scouts don't seem to like leaving the state of Texas

Justin Forsett (WHO) has as many 20+ rushes as our entire OFFENSE

To say we don't have any speed on offense is not a REVELATION
it's a crime since these idiots have known this all last season and this season
AND HAVE DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT

ted ginn being on the 49ers reeks of Bill parcels and his ego. ginn would've at least helped stretch the field and on KR and PR.

ted ginn being on the 49ers reeks of Bill parcels and his ego. ginn would've at least helped stretch the field and on KR and PR.

Ginn was crap, he's always been crap. He's done nothing in San Francisco. Armstrong has proved to be better than Ginn and he has plenty of speed and a better price tag. If you guys want to complain about what could have been then you should ask why after two training camps Sparano never saw jack squat in Armstrong.

2010 stats:
Ted Ginn - 9 receptions, 100 yards, 11.1 ypc (11.1...is that speed?)

Anthony Armstrong - 40 receptions, 772 yards, 19.3 ypc, 2 TDs

Ginn was crap, he's always been crap. He's done nothing in San Francisco. Armstrong has proved to be better than Ginn and he has plenty of speed and a better price tag. If you guys want to complain about what could have been then you should ask why after two training camps Sparano never saw jack squat in Armstrong.

2010 stats:
Ted Ginn - 9 receptions, 100 yards, 11.1 ypc (11.1...is that speed?)

Anthony Armstrong - 40 receptions, 772 yards, 19.3 ypc, 2 TDs

I forgot about the prolific offense of the san francisco 49ers and their coaching staffs ability to utilize players to their full potential.

Armstrong drops passes like ginn, but McNabb trusted him and aired it out to him.

Also that was years ago, and we wouldn't have put him on the field if we kept him on the active roster. Idiotic coaches and philosophy here.

wait why are u using capitals to emphasize a point? i dont understand. wait i dont get it. u missed a period. why cant u use spell check? u must not know what you're talking about. cause im too retarded to understand :(

How ironic

I liked ginn. it's pretty apparent from reading this thread that I am in the minority, but I thought ginn was perfect across from marshall. Bmarsh is the across the middle possession type reciever we've need for years, and we get rid of the deep threat. One of the best WR's I've ever seen play the game, dodged contact all the time, I'm talking about marvin harrison. Not sure why ginn dodging contact is a downfall.
What did this guy have like 4 or 5 kicks returned for td's called back because of penalties???? and just the thought of what we got in return for the former 9th overall, would have been enough for me to keep him.
but I'm not in charge, and these geniouses have us a 7-7, so I shouldn't be complaining.

:bobdole: I was just pointing out the fundamental differences between a 4-3 and a 3-4 defense. RIF.

ok well thank you for pointing out the differences. im aware of them. and given the differences specifically the is a reason WHY in a traditional 3-4 that your outside linebackers have to be the most athletic guys on the field....the defense is designed for them to get to the quarterback

so if youre going to go with cornfed lineman up front then doesnt it make sense to fill the remaining positions with as much athleticism as u possibly can??

im just pointing out we didnt exactly do that. and henning comes out and says this team lacks speed on both sides of the ball....well hes right....but who is responsible for that??? last time i checked these guys built this team....if they couldnt figure that out AS they were building it...then who was going to???

Misis spot should have been filled in the first round. and the other inside linebacker spot needs a very athletic player as well....because we just dont have that many....

i like our lineman....but are we EVER gonna generate ANY pass rush from our front 3? it wont ever happen....they havent done it to date...they arent going to ....perhaps if we leave starks alone at de.....but he isnt comparable athletically to those giants guys...thats all im saying

I forgot about the prolific offense of the san francisco 49ers and their coaching staffs ability to utilize players to their full potential.

Armstrong drops passes like ginn, but McNabb trusted him and aired it out to him.

Also that was years ago, and we wouldn't have put him on the field if we kept him on the active roster. Idiotic coaches and philosophy here.

San Francisco's offense sucks cause their QBs suck...all of them. That was Nolan that screwed that fanchise by picking Alex Smith but do you know who Dominique Zeigler is? I don't either but he has 9 receptions for 98 yards which is the same amount of receptions as Ginn with 2 less yards. Ginn's long this year is 19 yards, Zeigler...20 yards. Ginn sucks in any system you put him in. Vernon Davis, Crabtree and Morgan don't seem to be having issues outside of the QB.

I liked ginn. it's pretty apparent from reading this thread that I am in the minority, but I thought ginn was perfect across from marshall. Bmarsh is the across the middle possession type reciever we've need for years, and we get rid of the deep threat. One of the best WR's I've ever seen play the game, dodged contact all the time, I'm talking about marvin harrison. Not sure why ginn dodging contact is a downfall.
What did this guy have like 4 or 5 kicks returned for td's called back because of penalties???? and just the thought of what we got in return for the former 9th overall, would have been enough for me to keep him.
but I'm not in charge, and these geniouses have us a 7-7, so I shouldn't be complaining.

lol...dead on...jerry rice even ADVISED some receiver i read an article about recently to avoid contact at all times at all costs....thats coming from the BEST TO EVER PLAY....so wtf???? but this guys gets destroyed because he runs out of bounds?? so what...id rather him play NOT BANGED UP....so his speed is a factor....than to get an extra yard when its not important.....but we wanted brady quinn so what are u thinking???

i mean looking a something rationally around here IS a disease afterall.....so jump on board...what are u thinking we should be happy we ran the guy out of town and potentially damaged his career and our fortunes....we should be proud

He was not the most athletic lineman Jerry Hughes was. This is a thread about speed; the most commonly used speed measurement is the 40 yard dash. The Giants have 42 sacks, the Dolphins have 37 that's not that large of a difference. .3125 sack per game difference. They had 10 of those sacks, 10!, in one game against the worst offensive line in football at the time. By the way JPP has 4.5 sacks, guess how many Koa Misi has?

40-yd dash 4.71
10-yd split 1.65
20-yd split 2.29
20-ss 4.67
3-cone 7.18 Vert 30 1/2
Broad 9ft 7 in
BP 19

how many quarterback pressures do they have?? how many do we have?

Back
Top Bottom