Henning Finally admits lack of speed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henning Finally admits lack of speed

San Francisco's offense sucks cause their QBs suck...all of them. That was Nolan that screwed that fanchise by picking Alex Smith but do you know who Dominique Zeigler is? I don't either but he has 9 receptions for 98 yards which is the same amount of receptions as Ginn with 2 less yards. Ginn's long this year is 19 yards, Zeigler...20 yards. Ginn sucks in any system you put him in. Vernon Davis, Crabtree and Morgan don't seem to be having issues outside of the QB.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't exactly say any of those guys are lighting it up. VD is there leading receiver with 50 catches for 700 yards and change and 6 td's. san fran sucks in general.
and I still say ginn should have stayed for what we got in return.

how many quarterback pressures do they have?? how many do we have?
And guess what that isn't an official stat. We have 30 dropped interceptions (probably more after last game), I'm almost positive that isn't because of our lack of speed on defense or pressure. I think it's because of the DBs lack of ability to catch the ball.

ted ginn being on the 49ers reeks of Bill parcels and his ego. ginn would've at least helped stretch the field and on KR and PR.

I thought getting Marshall would have been the best thing to happen to Ginn. I thought it was dumb to get rid of him, no matter how much he sucked balls last year.

I thought getting Marshall would have been the best thing to happen to Ginn. I thought it was dumb to get rid of him, no matter how much he sucked balls last year.

It was beyond ridiculous. How could you not predict defenses would play us the way they have, people also fail to realize that B.marshall played with a speedster in Eddie Royal in Denver.

Some speed would help the Dolphins O. However, there needs to be an element of fearlessness w/ speed. So, that eliminates Timid Teddy. Can we please stop talking about him; its water under the bridge?

Some speed would help the Dolphins O. However, there needs to be an element of fearlessness w/ speed. So, that eliminates Timid Teddy. Can we please stop talking about him; its water under the bridge?

Really ask the Jets about "timid teddy" and his speed...read the great darrell revis quotes b4 he got bomb in the monday night game...If their was one team that feared T.G it was the Jets....I have Jets friend that cried Tears of Joy when we traded him.

eh guys as much as a fast rb or te would be cool , if you look at the eagles compared to other teams, as soon as a ball snaps, safties drop back, they are literally 40-45 yards off the line of scrimmage. they have to be, because maclin and jackson are too fast not to be. other offenses might demand a 30 yard cushion or less. i guarentee you safeties arent playing 30+ yards off us. do you guys realize how big a gap that is between the safeties and Linebackers. it allows you to eat up the 2nd and 3rd levels of defenses with big gaps. a fast rb or te isnt going to give us that. a blazing fast WR is. a blazing fast WR or TWO allows guys like ricky williams and fasano to play better ball. i think its okay to be slower at those positions with speed at WR. if you have fast RB's and slow WR's everyone is going to be right up in your face and you cant do a thing about it. you wont have time to wait for a bess or marshall to get down field. and a fast rb will get stuffed because there is no deep threat to spread them out. maybe u can spread them wide and create some holes that way but youll be playing the same conservative short gain football we have been. i just think rb and te have to be secondary options to Wr speed. hartline is fast but is he reallly that fast?

on defense the only place we lack speed is at SS and nickelback. vontae and smith are fast enough. so is clemons. you dont need more speed then that. reshad jones taking over for bell is going to be the best thing to happen to this defense. we might not have the fastest of the fast but they are all damn quick, none of those guys are liabilities as far as speed goes. the problem with that core is no1 will know what the hell is going on. clemons isnt ready to run a defense, and dansby crowder aren't enough football minds for the dbacks. you need a smart safety. so when clemons, whos best ability is mentality over his speed and tackling is able to do what bell does, you'll be complete back there. unfortunately for us it looks like it could be bell/jones starting next year.

Still to this day I have never heard Henning blame himself for anything

I know you guys hated Ginn and he was a disappointment but Ginn would have been the perfect WR to compliment Marshall and bess.

Ginn did have great speed but the problem unfortunately was he couldn't catch the ball!!!! He still can't. Doubt he makes the 49r's roster next year.

Now I'm waiting for him to admit he is inept at his position and he will not return as OC for the Fins next year.

It doesn't look like he is admitting anything to me. It looks like another excuse from this tool.

so they trade one of the fastest guys in the NFL for a 5th goddamn pick and could have helped the offense out by stretching the field. JOKE FRANCHISE

Back
Top Bottom