Herbert Chokes Again | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herbert Chokes Again

Dude had a premonition that an infant in Hawai'i was to become the greatest QB of all time.
Tua's grandfather who was known as predictor, said that Tua's name would be known all over the world.
It's nice having a rocket arm, but that doesn't mean much if a qb can't also have touch on his passes.
Did you see that beauty Tua threw to Hill in the middle of the field against Carolina? Talk about touch.

The Chargers and Rams both have to deal with many fans of the opponent each week. They just don’t have a lot of their own fans in the LA area.

Billionaire owners can do as they please, obviously, but I’ve felt from day one that the Chargers and Raiders got their moves reversed.

The Raiders have a long time and still existent fan base in LA that would have welcomed them with open arms and the Chargers (who should have never left SD) would have been better off in Las Vegas than LA.

I just can‘t see them ever winning fans over there as a long time rival of the Raiders.

Eventually the Rams and Chargers fan base will grow as more kids are born into fandom, but I still think they screwed it up.

Herbert is a good QB, no doubt. But dating back to college, for whatever reason, the teams he has led have put up great stats, but can never seem to get over the hump, and have a tendency to come up short in big moments.

Philip Rivers 2.0

Herbert missing a wide open Kenan Allen cost me a loss in both of my FF leagues. I had Herbert and Allen and lost by 3 points in both

I also lost on that play. By less than 3 points.

My opponent had the Cowboys defense. I needed the Chargers to score 15+ points and gain 301+ yards with no turnovers or multiple sacks allowed.

I was golden until the final possession. I could have even withstood the INT had they gained enough yards beforehand to put them at 301+.

Bro is hands down the biggest choke artist in the league right now.
I don’t know - the Giants - my GAWD 1 play at the 1 yard line to win it - and they flunked at the end of the first half too - seriously bad choke right there!

I doubt he makes that comeback on Carolina like some guy we know :wnkr:

Herbert has played in 38 one-score games since he entered the league in 2020, second most in the NFL over that span. Herbert has gone 18-20 in those games, with four more losses than any other quarterback.

Definitely has the knack for choking, but the other thing I notice is that he barely moves the ball on those 2 minute desperation drives. It ends on his side of the firld

I'll say this, Moore isn't the answer at OC.
Dallas may be struggling with MM running the show, but his offense in Dallas was all fluff/inflated by beating the Skins/Giants/other weak defensive teams. Just has no rhythm/feel for the game imo.

Herbert didn't play that well last night.

well I wouldn’t put it all on Herbert tbh, yes he does overthrow receivers and can be a bit erratic in the crunch

But every time I watch the bolts it blows my mind how poorly coached they are, Staley is literally shaving points off of his offense every god damn game to the ridiculous point of even Troy aikman makes fun of him

Back
Top Bottom