Here’s A Question: | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here’s A Question:

People are talking about Grant being traded for a late pick, Stills. IDK. When Indy sucked for Luck they didn’t get rid of their best players. They simply played a horrific QB. That’s all we need to do.
Stills is just average, and Grant is a good return guy, and role player.

I wouldn't say they are building blocks by any stretch of imagination.

How many playoff games has Luck won again? I wouldn't look at Indy as a blueprint for success.

Typical fair weather fan response. Sounds like the true words a diehard fan never said.

The fact that you're calling it a waste of time pretty much speaks for itself.

Thankfully my time as a dad has taught me how to break things down so a child can understand.

Poster Said: I'm ready for a new GM and a HC right now. I say fire them now before we waste more time!

Superphin Said: So are you going to waste your time and watch once the season starts?

You're probably just trying to troll me since you can clearly see the quote I was responding to when I said that but just in case your not I hope this helped.

So....come next season, considering all of the above, how long before everybody starts screaming for heads to roll?

My biggest concern with this forum- i gotta come on here and read OFF WITH THEIR HEADS in 3 years.

I hope the site, the fans, and the owner is ready for more than 3 years.

Anyone that thinks the atrocious situation we are in to be a SB contender in 3 years is loco, baby, and I don't mean Four Loco (maybe i do cuz four loco tastes like a$$.)

Thankfully my time as a dad has taught me how to break things down so a child can understand.

Poster Said: I'm ready for a new GM and a HC right now. I say fire them now before we waste more time!

Superphin Said: So are you going to waste your time and watch once the season starts?

You're probably just trying to troll me since you can clearly see the quote I was responding to when I said that but just in case your not I hope this helped.
That was a nice dad story.

His response made sense, your's was foolish. We have the new head coach and he's ready for a new GM..... Now would be the time.

There are 2 fan examples here, guess which one you mostly resemble.

Fan 1) I'm going to watch this new Dolphin era grow from the ground up.

Fan 2) I'm skipping 2019 and probably 2020. I'll jump on the bandwagon once we look respectable because it will be a waste of time.

That was a nice dad story.

His response made sense, your's was foolish. We have the new head coach and he's ready for a new GM..... Now would be the time.

There are 2 fan examples here, guess which one you mostly resemble.

Fan 1) I'm going to watch this new Dolphin era grow from the ground up.

Fan 2) I'm skipping 2019 and probably 2020. I'll jump on the bandwagon once we look respectable because it will be a waste of time.

So you missed the part where he said he's ready for a new GM AND HC? He's essentially saying this next season coming up is a waste of time since he believes both the HC AND GM should be fired asap.

Based on him saying the GM AND HC should fired so we don't waste anymore time. I asked him if he's going to waste his time watching this coming season (since he assumes both gm and hc are a waste of time). Psst I was using sarcasm.

Look man this board is full of current and former teachers and my plate if full (netflix isn't going to watch itself) so I just don't think I'm the man to teach you what sarcasm is and how to identify context clues. But I believe in you man, I know you can do it.

So you missed the part where he said he's ready for a new GM AND HC? He's essentially saying this next season coming up is a waste of time since he believes both the HC AND GM should be fired asap.

Based on him saying the GM AND HC should fired so we don't waste anymore time. I asked him if he's going to waste his time watching this coming season (since he assumes both gm and hc are a waste of time). Psst I was using sarcasm.

Look man this board is full of current and former teachers and my plate if full (netflix isn't going to watch itself) so I just don't think I'm the man to teach you what sarcasm is and how to identify context clues. But I believe in you man, I know you can do it.

I thought he was speaking of the GM only because discussions prior to his comment were about Chris Greer

So you're advocating one not wasting time yet you try and persuade the one poster the .00000000000000000001 % of the forum to not waste time who we think wants to dump Flores and Grier???

Now that truly would be wasting ones time :up:

I thought he was speaking of the GM only because discussions prior to his comment were about Chris Greer

So you're advocating one not wasting time yet you try and persuade the one poster the .00000000000000000001 % of the forum to not waste time who we think wants to dump Flores and Grier???

Now that truly would be wasting ones time :up:

I just binged watched a whole season in the last 6 hours, and I'm going back and forth on a forum at 2:30 on a friday. My time is not precious.

Stills is just average, and Grant is a good return guy, and role player.

I wouldn't say they are building blocks by any stretch of imagination.

How many playoff games has Luck won again? I wouldn't look at Indy as a blueprint for success.
Whoa. They won a big game coming back against the Chefs last time Luck was healthy. They won a game this year. My point is, they got their QB w/out sending every good player packing in order to tank. Grant is a weapon that you have to account for. Stills takes the top off of the D and w bad QBs still managed to catch a lot of bombs for TDs during his tenure so far. They are absolutely part of the solution going forward as is Drake and Wilson.

It will be basically,like watching practice all year,next year.

This is ridiculous... These are paid professionals. They willl compete to win games even if they are lacking in the "Talent" department.

This is ridiculous... These are paid professionals. They willl compete to win games even if they are lacking in the "Talent" department.
I didn’t say they wouldn’t compete,..lack of talent will take care of the wins and losses.

Back
Top Bottom