He's No Field General Mr. President | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

He's No Field General Mr. President

imo chad henne is not command of this offense, he know's what he wants to do but he doesn't have the ability to make a big play from his posistion, a qb has to be a field general, for example when a play breaks down instead of trying not to make a mistake he needs to be more acertive and try to create something out a bad situation, now we know that the int's will come but i think it sends the wrong message for him just to be the caretaker of the football, taking chances and succeding in them often breaks the other team spirit, just like manning, morino, just when you think you have them sacked they somehow make a play, i honestly don't see that in chad henne, if he calls a play and the play breaks down he takes a sack or throw an int. He might be a good qb but the fins might as well puy noodle arm back in because the the team seems different and there is more command out on the field. This team is laden with talent but it all starts and end with the qb, if he plays like crap then the team most likely lose unless the can control the rock on the ground. I have seen 3 preseason games and in all of them the fins looks good one series and the next they stink, like last week when y bell picked of ryan and the posistion of the football was around the 50 yard line, the team got nil, if it had been manning you can take it to the bank that a touchdown or at 3 points was going up on the board. Maybe it's the play calling but for some reason it's business as usual in this offense.

If teams expects to win then it needs to come from the player who needs to excute, the coaches who needs to call the most favorable play that has a chance to succeed, and take some risks, this is a good team, please don't waste brandon marshall talents running wildcat plays with slow runninbacks, if you need a qb then develop henne, this team will always be able to run but it's time to open up this offense or this team will be just like last year's team daydreaming about the playoffs.:rolleyes:

Fail.

You know it's sad when the Jets fan is making more sense than most of the Dolphin fan here.

Most of the Penny fans used to be Jet fans. Like Vaark said the 8/08 members , are player fans and not team fans. This debate is a direct result of former Jet fans telling life long phin fans that they know better.

yeah and all you i'm here for a certain player fans and i'll be gone when that player leaves carry zero leverage with me...

i'm a miami dolphin fan FOR LIFE...well after penny has had that arm of his amputated down the road...

yeah and all you i'm here for a certain player fans and i'll be gone when that player leaves carry zero leverage with me...

i'm a miami dolphin fan FOR LIFE...well after penny has had that arm of his amputated down the road...

true, but we can still be saddened when we see players like Zach leave, for whatever reason.. If Zach went into the playoffs with the Cowboys (and I hate the Cowboys) I would be rooting for them only for Zach.. On the flipside, if Miami met a Zach Cowboys team in the superbowl, of course, and rest assured I would be rooting for Miami..

true, but we can still be saddened when we see players like Zach leave, for whatever reason.. If Zach went into the playoffs with the Cowboys (and I hate the Cowboys) I would be rooting for them only for Zach.. On the flipside, if Miami met a Zach Cowboys team in the superbowl, of course, and rest assured I would be rooting for Miami..

you aren't only here because of zach thomas...if you were you would be long gone by now...it's not the same thing

I just cant believe so many fans still get tingles of excitement from that "magical" 11-5 run against cupcakes and subsequent forceable rape at the hands of Baltimore. dont get it....

Most of the Penny fans used to be Jet fans. Like Vaark said the 8/08 members , are player fans and not team fans. This debate is a direct result of former Jet fans telling life long phin fans that they know better.

So what about the 07/08 fans? Or the 10/08 fans? What is their agenda? This is ridiculous, I'm a Penny fan and a Dolphins fan. The Dolphins are a 1st class organization, and I will remain a fan long after Penny leaves.

And for the record I hate the Jests and thier fans. They are the most rude, obnixious, fat, and disgusting bunch of fans in the NFL IMO. I guarentee that there wasn't a more satisfied person on this board than me when the Dolphins went into the Meadowlands in 08 and beat the Jests and Favre's a**es.

So what about the 07/08 fans? Or the 10/08 fans? What is their agenda? This is ridiculous, I'm a Penny fan and a Dolphins fan. The Dolphins are a 1st class organization, and I will remain a fan long after Penny leaves.

And for the record I hate the Jests and thier fans. They are the most rude, obnixious, fat, and disgusting bunch of fans in the NFL IMO. I guarentee that there wasn't a more satisfied person on this board than me when the Dolphins went into the Meadowlands in 08 and beat the Jests and Favre's a**es.

They are actually the fattest fans?? I would have guessed maybe the Cowboys fans are fatter.

the offense opened up later in the year under henne last season and he threw for 300 plus yards 3 out of the final 5 games one of the ones he didn't he left early with an eye injury..

and for all you penny lovers he did jack squat vs the falcons for there to even be a discussion about how he should start...the ignorance around here floors me...

it took him 46, 48 and 52 attempts to cross the 300 yard barrier. don't pretend those are good numbers.

I just cant believe so many fans still get tingles of excitement from that "magical" 11-5 run against cupcakes and subsequent forceable rape at the hands of Baltimore. dont get it....

i don't think this team right now with henne leading the way would finish 11-5 or better playing that cupcake schedule in 2008. Parcells and CO have done a terrible job rebuilding this team.

The Jills Cheerleaders are the fattest. Weve got a picture around this site somewhere to prove it. Back when the depths of the sea were fun.

how about the Jets cheerleaders... haha.. they waited all this time for that? some of the most busted girls I have seen - crater faces and all.

Back
Top Bottom