Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!!

gobills2oo3

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The main reason the Bills have blown out NE and Jax was because they started quick. If Buffalo scores first then it will be a blowout in favor of Buffalo 34-14.

If Miami scores first then miami wins 24-17, maybe 24-21 in overtime.

Its going to be a playoff atmosphere and the Hits will keep on comming, Ill be nice and warn all the Miami players...............

TAKEO SPIKES IS COMMING.............LOOK OUT!!!!!! OR THEY MIGHT GET TKO'ED

TKO might be the one who needs to be warned.

He'll have a nice view of the sky after #34 runs over him.

If Ricky WIlliams challenges Spikes, then he has more balls then I thought.

I will personally write a letter to him to let him know how much I respect his heart and bravery to challenge SPikes.

By the way, I will need the address of the closest hospital because thats where Ricky will end up if he chooses to do this.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttt................

Lewis challeneged Ricky and look what happened. Lewis got knocked the **** out! What makes you think Spikes will have a chance?

Because Spikes has too much to prove. He is on a mission. He wants to be Defensive MVP, and I dont think Ricky WIlliams, even though he is the most physical back in the NFL, can really stop him. I dont even know if a brick wall could stop him.

The Bills D will come out like it was NE all over again. Spikes hasnt played on National TV in his whole career. This is a statement game for him.

The Bills will be swarming. You will not Believe how emotional they will be, but if Miami holds, and can score first, i think they will win, But if the Bills score first, LOOK OUT!!!

Originally posted by gobills2oo3
Because Spikes has too much to prove. He is on a mission. He wants to be Defensive MVP, and I dont think Ricky WIlliams, even though he is the most physical back in the NFL, can really stop him. I dont even know if a brick wall could stop him.

The Bills D will come out like it was NE all over again. Spikes hasnt played on National TV in his whole career. This is a statement game for him.

The Bills will be swarming. You will not Believe how emotional they will be, but if Miami holds, and can score first, i think they will win, But if the Bills score first, LOOK OUT!!!

So what running backs has Taco Spice faced this year?

Oh, the Bills just won the superbowl and in heaven is a fair.

Ya I don't think the Miami Players want to make it up to South Fla for the poor showing in week one. NOT! they want & will show the home crowd what swarming & Being Pumped up is all about! Look for Drew to have fish oil all over him & as for your boy Spikes, Well Remember what Bo Jackson did to The Boz? That will just set Miami off for a huge kill!

Originally posted by Wdolfan
Ya I don't think the Miami Players want to make it up to South Fla for the poor showing in week one. NOT! they want & will show the home crowd what swarming & Being Pumped up is all about! Look for Drew to have fish oil all over him & as for your boy Spikes, Well Remember what Bo Jackson did to The Boz? That will just set Miami off for a huge kill!

Actually it will be a horrendous experience for the Bills. The crowd will go nuts. The team will feed off it.

The Bills are there where we were last year. Starting out on a high note and then we went to KC. oops.

If you don't think Miami will be fired up for this game you're crazy. They have something to prove even more than the Bills do, they got swept and a night home game is just what the doctor ordered, you better beleive that the over confident Bills are walking into a buzz saw my friend, the Fins are pissed about last year they are pissed about the last two weeks and they will be emotional and fired up, and ready to prove something to the Nation.
It'll be a hell of a game.

Please, Takeo Spikes? He'll be glad he's got that neck to absorb shock, otherwise he'd need a brace. Ricky has ran all over teams with much more talented linebackers then Spikes.

"If you don't think Miami will be fired up for this game you're crazy."

If you told me that they would lose to the Texans on opening day at home...I'd have said you were crazy.

Just assuming that the team will be motivated after the last several decembers and this season so far is assuming way too much.

If Ricky WIlliams challenges Spikes, then he has more balls then I thought.

I will personally write a letter to him to let him know how much I respect his heart and bravery to challenge SPikes.

By the way, I will need the address of the closest hospital because thats where Ricky will end up if he chooses to do this.

Do you think that Ricky ever shies away from contact?? Have you seen him play? Richard Seymore challenged Ricky a couple of times last year, and got flattened and nearly broke his arm. Seymore is a lot closer to being a brick wall than Takeo Spikes.

Don't get me wrong, I think that Takeo is a heck of a linebacker. Infact there are only a handful better in the NFL. It should be a great matchup to watch.

Yeah you're right they'll probably come out depressed and lack luster, crying on each others shoulder pads and just give the game to the Bills.:rolleyes:
They won't have any emotion at all, not against a division opponant that is a game ahead of them that BTW swept them last year.

No offense but do you watch football? Or better yet ever play the game?

The main reason the Bills have blown out NE and Jax was because they started quick. If Buffalo scores first then it will be a blowout in favor of Buffalo 34-14.

If Miami scores first then miami wins 24-17, maybe 24-21 in overtime.

Its going to be a playoff atmosphere and the Hits will keep on comming, Ill be nice and warn all the Miami players...............

TAKEO SPIKES IS COMMING.............LOOK OUT!!!!!! OR THEY MIGHT GET TKO'ED

I just love how Billy thinks!

Billy scores first and its a blowout, Phins score first and it's overtime!

D'oh!

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom