Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!!

You will see. Im just warning you guys. Who cares about hurricane isabel, Miami needs to worry about hurricane Spikes.

And that Ray Lewis thing I said was about Spikes' intensity for this game, not talent. Ray Lewis is the Best LB in the game, but IMO Spikes is a close second or third.

And when this season is over and Spikes is Defensive MVP, SPikes will be feared just as much as Ray Lewis is. You WIll See.

Bring it on Ricky!!!!! ding ding ding TKO!!!!!

Originally posted by gobills2oo3

And that Ray Lewis thing I said was about Spikes' intensity for this game, not talent. Ray Lewis is the Best LB in the game, but IMO Spikes is a close second or third.

This is sad.

How many Pro Bowl appearances has Mr. Spikes garnered?

How many times has he led OLB in sacks? interceptions? or forced fumbles?

Could the answer be 0?

He is a good tackler and a fine LB but he is not in the class of Ray Lewis or Derrick Brooks.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! He was in Cincy, No one cared about him in Cincy. Thats why he will be a crazy man sunday night. This is his chance for the spotlight. Its his First ever national game. He is ready to eat. Its his time now.

You admit that he did not perform at an elite level during his 5 seasons in Cinncinnati.

And yet, you rank him as a close second to Ray Lewis.

Is this ranking based upon anything other than your own fantasy?

No No No !!! I agree with the No probowls, but thats because of being in Cincy, and having no hope every year.

Im done now, till after the game. You will see!!! Im fired up just thinking about it.

Good Luck!!! Hopefully its a good game and Miami can hold off the Bills intensity early on. See you sunday night!!!

Playing with the Bengals doesn't have anything to do with it! There are all kinds of pro bowlers from losing teams. If he is so great and he can (apparently the way you rave about him) win the game single handly then WHY with the lack of talent in Cincy did Spikes not SHINE like an all pro? You would think that Spikes would have been a standout there, A Man among boys and carried the Bungals defense and made the probowl every year.
Nobody cared about him in Cincy? WHAAAAAAT?? are you talking about? Cory Dillon seemed to do just fine on that football team and look at all the problems he had with that fanchise. Your argument about Spikes playing for a losing team and not being cared for is weak at BEST. Spike's may have a good season and he may even have a probowl year, but there were a whole lotta OLB in the probowl last year and he wasn't one of them and he isn't in their class yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by zachseau13
You admit that he did not perform at an elite level during his 5 seasons in Cinncinnati.

And yet, you rank him as a close second to Ray Lewis.

Is this ranking based upon anything other than your own fantasy?

Look who's talking? The one who said the fins are "the best team in the NFL" going into the season. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by justafan

Look who's talking? The one who said the fins are "the best team in the NFL" going into the season. :rolleyes:

Who the best team the Bills?:lol:

PLease only 2 games have been played.Things can change in a heartbeat just like the Jets horrible start last season and ended up winning the division.

Originally posted by minus

Who the best team the Bills?:lol:

PLease only 2 games have been played.Things can change in a heartbeat just like the Jets horrible start last season and ended up winning the division.

Uh, I never said that and I still don't think they are. They may be hot but not the best. ZachSeau on the other hand said that in all seriousness.

Back to topic. The fins better score first and score big. If the bills take the crowd away, you guys could be in for a tough day. Your D should never allow Henry and Drew to get into a rythm.

I could be wrong, but our D might be "justalittlebitbetter than the one you faced last year". It should be interesting to see RW run against us. Better yet, it would be ionteresting to see "WANNY" gameplan against us.

The fins have too much talent and a good game against the Jets might've boosted their confidence. Being a 3 pt. favorite, I hope (doubt) the fins will be overconfident like they were against the texans.

Not sure when this topic became about me. But if you can not defend Spikes I understand.

Of course, this is coming from a man that believes that Henry is a top back and that the Bills have a good O-line.

2.3 yards per carry tells a different story.

Originally posted by zachseau13
Not sure when this topic became about me. But if you can not defend Spikes I understand.

Of course, this is coming from a man that believes that Henry is a top back and that the Bills have a good O-line.

2.3 yards per carry tells a different story.

Spikes needs no defense just like Winfiled doesn't need one. Let their actions from the last two games (and not what they did or didn't do in Cincinati and last year :rolleyes: ) speak for themselves.

Wasn't really about you but your logic which is always good for a laugh. You question someone picking Spikes behind Lewis afer having had two great games and yet you picked the fins being "the best" (not second behind anyone) w/o a game being played?

BTW, still think the fins are the best team in the NFL?

Well tell me, how many sacks has Drew had this year? Henry had one bad game because the Jags stacked the line all day lo0ng which played into our hands of throwing deep and scoring td's.

So what has your OL done before you even start making fun of the bills OL?

Last edited by a moderator:
"you picked the fins being "the best" (not second behind anyone) w/o a game being played?"

Yes, this is called a pre-season pick. In the pre-season no games have yet been played. And yet, Vegas still makes a line and people still make picks!

Astounding!!!!!

"BTW, still think the fins are the best team in the NFL?"

Tough to pick the best team right now. The hot teams at the beginning of last year didn't fare well at the end - SD, Denver, Miami and some of the playoff teams last year didn't start out so great - TB. NYJ, even Oakland lost 4 in a row.

But I have been impressed by Minnesota and Seattle and want to see if they can keep it up.

Henry is having a bad season so far. All of the best runners get the lines stacked against them. But they all perform better than 2.3 yards per carry.

A great back behind a good line does not get 2.3 per carry.

Sorry.

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
We have all seen Ricky take savage hits. Then he gets up and rushes for another 7+ yards. This can be partially contributed to heart but mostly to physics. Force = mass X acceleration. Speed squared baby. So for all you deluded folks out there, let me say this: If Ricky is moving faster and Spikes tries to lay him out, Spikes will be leaving on a stretcher.

Think I'm talking smack. Witness this case in point. On Jay Fiedlers rushing TD he lowered his shoulder and exploded into Abraham. Abraham didn't return to the game. And in case you didn't notice Ricky is built quite solidly.

On the point of scoring first.
I don't quite follow this line of reasoning. So lets say that Buffalo wins the toss and elects to recieve. Buffalo then scores on its opening drive. Does anyone in his right mind think that this will immediately change the Dolphins game plan? What will we ever do if we get down by 7 points early in the 1st quarter?

This type of reasoning is pure horse manure.

Good point. Ricky doesn't take hits, he delivers them.

Originally posted by gobills2oo3
EXACTLY!!!!!!! He was in Cincy, No one cared about him in Cincy. Thats why he will be a crazy man sunday night. This is his chance for the spotlight. Its his First ever national game. He is ready to eat. Its his time now.

Urlacher is in Chicago ;\

Can't get much worse then that really...

Back
Top Bottom