Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!!

You guys dont know what this type of game means to Spikes. This is his chance to show everyone in the world who he is and how he can play. He has been stuck in Cincy for so long. Im not saying that Miami wont be fired up, im just saying that this is Spikes' first chance at the spotlight.

There is one thing to have heart, which I believe Ricky Williams has, and all those people he has run over probably has.

However, it is another thing to have heart and to be Hungry. Spikes is ready to eat, and I believe there is fish on the menu and maybe some chicken :).

Spikes will be an animal come Sunday night. You wont believe how intense he will be. Take Ray Lewis and multiply it by 100!!!

This is going to be fun, I cant wait for that first one on one hit between Spikes and WIlliams.

This game could be a classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Spikes may have a fantastic day, but you better hope the rest of the Bills do too.

Originally posted by gobills2oo3
You guys dont know what this type of game means to Spikes. This is his chance to show everyone in the world who he is and how he can play. He has been stuck in Cincy for so long. Im not saying that Miami wont be fired up, im just saying that this is Spikes' first chance at the spotlight.

There is one thing to have heart, which I believe Ricky Williams has, and all those people he has run over probably has.

However, it is another thing to have heart and to be Hungry. Spikes is ready to eat, and I believe their is fish on the menu and maybe some chicken :).

Spikes will be an animal come Sunday night. You wont believe how intense he will be. Take Ray Lewis and multiply it by 100!!!

This is going to be fun, I cant wait for that first one on one hit between Spikes and WIlliams.

Did Spikey tell you this himself??

I really tried to take you seriously until this..........

Take Ray Lewis and multiply it by 100

WHAT A JOKE!

& don't discout Fiedler! He knocked Abraham out for a week or two, He can lay out spikes as a lead blocker on an end around

Originally posted by dolphan
"If you don't think Miami will be fired up for this game you're crazy."

If you told me that they would lose to the Texans on opening day at home...I'd have said you were crazy.

Just assuming that the team will be motivated after the last several decembers and this season so far is assuming way too much.

Basically tons of peoples jobs are on the line. Everyone knows this, they NEED to do what they haven't the rest of these years, and they know this.

Not even Brian Urlacher cant stop Ricky, and he is way better LB than spikes IMO...

No doubt he will be hungry, and I do rate Spikes very highly, but Ray Lewis he aint. If he can reach 100% of Lewis' intensity, I will be impressed. As you say, it should be a classic.

However, it is another thing to have heart and to be Hungry. Spikes is ready to eat, and I believe there is fish on the menu and maybe some chicken :).

Ray Lewis times 100?

How old are you? 8?

Originally posted by Wdolfan
& don't discout Fiedler! He knocked Abraham out for a week or two, He can lay out spikes as a lead blocker on an end around

Wouldn't that be classic?

If you watched the NE game you would understand me.

YOU WILL SEE!!

The Guy is nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Only chance Spikes lays Ricky out is if they are gang tackling him or Ricky is stood up and Spikes just comes flying in. I bet Ricky is just as big as Spikes (besides that odd neck).

If you watched the NE game you would understand me.

YOU WILL SEE!!

The Guy is nuts.

In todays NFL first you name Ray Lewis, then you can argue the rest.

But......

HE AINT NO RAY LEWIS!

Maybe you should be watching some Ravens games?

We have all seen Ricky take savage hits. Then he gets up and rushes for another 7+ yards. This can be partially contributed to heart but mostly to physics. Force = mass X acceleration. Speed squared baby. So for all you deluded folks out there, let me say this: If Ricky is moving faster and Spikes tries to lay him out, Spikes will be leaving on a stretcher.

Think I'm talking smack. Witness this case in point. On Jay Fiedlers rushing TD he lowered his shoulder and exploded into Abraham. Abraham didn't return to the game. And in case you didn't notice Ricky is built quite solidly.

On the point of scoring first.
I don't quite follow this line of reasoning. So lets say that Buffalo wins the toss and elects to recieve. Buffalo then scores on its opening drive. Does anyone in his right mind think that this will immediately change the Dolphins game plan? What will we ever do if we get down by 7 points early in the 1st quarter?

This type of reasoning is pure horse manure.

Last year's game against Denver, Ricky was held under 100 yards, but he did get at least two touchdowns. WHo was that Denver guy that left that nast hit on Ricky Williams??? I remember at the same time he was celebrating that nasty hit, Ricky got up and dusted himself off and went right back to the huddle. Ricky knows nasty hits, Ricky knows TDs. It will be a great game to see if he can take those nasty hits and make those TDs against the Bills.

"Ray Lewis times 100"

?

And your reasoning behind this talent evaluation is because this is Mr. Spikes first true opportunity to shine.

I will call this the "Rudy" theory - always popular among pre-adolescent males who know little about football.

BTW, little boy, RW has said that he love to seek out the big hitters on the opposing teams and level them.

Tell Spikes to watch out.

Back
Top Bottom