Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!!

Originally posted by gobills2oo3
No No No !!! I agree with the No probowls, but thats because of being in Cincy, and having no hope every year.

Im done now, till after the game. You will see!!! Im fired up just thinking about it.

Good Luck!!! Hopefully its a good game and Miami can hold off the Bills intensity early on. See you sunday night!!!

Didn't Corey Dillion atleast make the pro bowl once or twice coming out of there? Strange Spikes wouldn't seeing as he's such a force :tongue:

One thing i have to agree with Bills Fans is on Takeo Spikes.The guy is a monster and will be in the probowl.

Originally posted by justafan

Spikes needs no defense just like Winfiled doesn't need one. Let their actions from the last two games (and not what they did or didn't do in Cincinati and last year :rolleyes: ) speak for themselves.

Wasn't really about you but your logic which is always good for a laugh. You question someone picking Spikes behind Lewis afer having had two great games and yet you picked the fins being "the best" (not second behind anyone) w/o a game being played?

BTW, still think the fins are the best team in the NFL?

Well tell me, how many sacks has Drew had this year? Henry had one bad game because the Jags stacked the line all day lo0ng which played into our hands of throwing deep and scoring td's.

So what has your OL done before you even start making fun of the bills OL?

Actually..if I remember correctly..I don't remember Jay has been sacked yet. I think he's been sacked once, maybe twice.

Originally posted by zachseau13
"you picked the fins being "the best" (not second behind anyone) w/o a game being played?"

Yes, this is called a pre-season pick. In the pre-season no games have yet been played. And yet, Vegas still makes a line and people still make picks!

Astounding!!!!!

"BTW, still think the fins are the best team in the NFL?"

Tough to pick the best team right now. The hot teams at the beginning of last year didn't fare well at the end - SD, Denver, Miami and some of the playoff teams last year didn't start out so great - TB. NYJ, even Oakland lost 4 in a row.

But I have been impressed by Minnesota and Seattle and want to see if they can keep it up.

Henry is having a bad season so far. All of the best runners get the lines stacked against them. But they all perform better than 2.3 yards per carry.

A great back behind a good line does not get 2.3 per carry.

Sorry.

This is why your logic is questionable. Your preseason pick was based on what? Last years non playoff showing and yet they were "the best"? You question someone picking Spikes behind Lewis despite having two solid games?

Spikes has more INT's than your entire team combined. He has just as much sacks as your entire team combined.

Although I am not ready to annoint him a probowler, who are you to question someone's opinion on Spikes when you have proven to have no basis whatsoever to fromulate an opinion as the fins being the best?

Then again it's been proven that your only basis is nothing other than that you're a finfan. If that is a legitimate reason for your opinion, than there's no arguing w/ a biased fan.

BTw Zach, your basis of saying the bills OL suck was based on sacks made last year. Not the run OL. Why are you changing your song all of a sudden?

you tell him Justa!! i cant beleive he said that! :eat:

Spikes in 2 games:

15 tackles , 1 sack , 2 Int's

This is why your logic is questionable. Your preseason pick was based on what? Last years non playoff showing and yet they were "the best"? You question someone picking Spikes behind Lewis despite having two solid games?

Spikes has more INT's than your entire team combined. He has just as much sacks as your entire team combined.

Although I am not ready to annoint him a probowler, who are you to question someone's opinion on Spikes when you have proven to have no basis whatsoever to fromulate an opinion as the fins being the best?

Then again it's been proven that your only basis is nothing other than that you're a finfan. If that is a legitimate reason for your opinion, than there's no arguing w/ a biased fan.

My pre-season pick was based upon my evaluation of the talent levels of the teams in the NFL.

And my preseason pick has not yet been proven wrong...

Anyway, last year I picked the Rams, so I am far from infallible.

But your comparison of my pre-season pick with saying that Spikes is a close second to Ray Lewis is flawed.

Spikes has played five full seasons and has never yet demonstrated a Pro Bowl level of play. To say that he will be "100 times Ray Lewis" is laughable and indefensible.

Whereas, my pick of the Dolphins coincided with many of the so-called experts and with Vegas.

BTw Zach, your basis of saying the bills OL suck was based on sacks made last year. Not the run OL. Why are you changing your song all of a sudden?

This is a lie.

I have posted the following more than a dozen times:

"Buffalo:

Rushing

24th in total rushing yards, 19th in yards per carry.

Pass Protection

31st with 54 sacks

Your line was not good at pass protection or rushing

If the line is not good at rushing or pass protection, they are not a good line."

The very first thing that I mentioned was rushing.

I'll gladly accept your apology for casting false accusations.

Actually your line is regressing in yards per carry and rushing yards from last year...

WTF?

Where is the balance?

My pre-season pick was based upon my evaluation of the talent levels of the teams in the NFL.

And my preseason pick has not yet been proven wrong...

Anyway, last year I picked the Rams, so I am far from infallible.

But your comparison of my pre-season pick with saying that Spikes is a close second to Ray Lewis is flawed.

Spikes has played five full seasons and has never yet demonstrated a Pro Bowl level of play. To say that he will be "100 times Ray Lewis" is laughable and indefensible.

Whereas, my pick of the Dolphins coincided with many of the so-called experts and with Vegas.

You still haven't shown why his Picking Spikes is any worse than your picking the fins. He has two games to back his statement and you had "evaluation of talent" as your basis?

Aren't you contradicting yourself when you post Bills stats "from last years" nos. of the bills OL and then negate Spikes nos. to try and discredit his opinion of Spikes? Keep trying, you're not fooling anyone. Or how is this, you use bills stats to formulate you opinion about our OL and yet no. nos. to formulate you opinion of the fins "being the best" :rolleyes:

Five season as a Bengal doesn't mean squat when trying to come up with opinions regarding Spikes. He's a bill now. If in case you haven't noticed, the season started and Spikes has played two games as a bill. Your spinning things hasn't worked yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually your line is regressing in yards per carry and rushing yards from last year...

WTF?

Where is the balance?

Once again, don't try to impersonate being a bills expert. Look at the no of run attempt compared to pass. You will see the balance. Although the run has yet to improve, 31-0 , 38-17 isn't a bad result in the meantime. Why don't you factor in those scores in you "the bills OL still sucks'? Okay I'll give you that "FAT SAM Adams" scored 7 of those points.

Justa,

No apology for this statement:

"BTw Zach, your basis of saying the bills OL suck was based on sacks made last year. Not the run OL. Why are you changing your song all of a sudden?"

Do you just post whatever BS you want and then when you are called on it, run?

If you believe that two games makes Spikes a shade worse than Ray Lewis, after a full five years of proving that he is not an elite LB, then there is no help for you.

Once again, don't try to impersonate being a bills expert. Look at the no of run attempt compared to pass. You will see the balance. Although the run has yet to improve, 31-0 , 38-17 isn't a bad result in the meantime. Why don't you factor in those scores in you "the bills OL still sucks'? Okay I'll give you that "FAT SAM Adams" scored 7 of those points.

# of attempts!!!

LMFAO

Look at the yards per attempt, or look at rushing yards versus passing yards.

The Bills are the most unbalanced team in the NFL.

Still no apology for your lie?

Justa,

No apology for this statement:

"BTw Zach, your basis of saying the bills OL suck was based on sacks made last year. Not the run OL. Why are you changing your song all of a sudden?"

Do you just post whatever BS you want and then when you are called on it, run?

If you believe that two games makes Spikes a shade worse than Ray Lewis, after a full five years of proving that he is not an elite LB, then there is no help for you.

No apologies needed, because is anyone read your entire arguement in the other forum, your main basis was the sacks.

Apology :lol:

Call whatever I said BS, you think what you want. As always, you were proven to post homeristic opinions. Easy for you to question someones opinion when you forget that I remember you homeristic one's.

You've been exposed. Can't back yourself up.

The only apology I owe is to finfans who had to endure my proving to everyone that you are nothing but a biased finfan. I'm done w/ you. I'd rather talk to people that are more objective and not biased.

Back
Top Bottom