Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!!

Originally posted by justafan

No apologies needed, because is anyone read your entire arguement in the other forum, your main basis was the sacks.

Nice try, Justa

But the facts are this:

I posted the following more than a dozen times:

""Buffalo:

Rushing

24th in total rushing yards, 19th in yards per carry.

Pass Protection

31st with 54 sacks

Your line was not good at pass protection or rushing

If the line is not good at rushing or pass protection, they are not a good line."

This is easily verifiable.

My first emphasis was upon rushing, not pass protection.

Also, when you say you are done with me, does that also mean that you are done posting lies about me?

Because that would be refreshing.

Originally posted by gobills2oo3
Because Spikes has too much to prove. He is on a mission. He wants to be Defensive MVP, and I dont think Ricky WIlliams, even though he is the most physical back in the NFL, can really stop him. I dont even know if a brick wall could stop him.

The Bills D will come out like it was NE all over again. Spikes hasnt played on National TV in his whole career. This is a statement game for him.

The Bills will be swarming. You will not Believe how emotional they will be, but if Miami holds, and can score first, i think they will win, But if the Bills score first, LOOK OUT!!!

Ain't ya got things backwards a little?? I don't think Ricky has to stop anyone. Way i figure it, nobody on O has to stop anuone!!! :D :D :lol:

Hate to bring the thread topic back into this...

... I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills score first, at all. The Dolphins tend to play up or down to the level of their opponents. If the Bills come out and smack the defense in the mouth first drive, I think we'll see some motivated play from the Dolphins' D for most of the game.

The problem will be if the Bills roll over too easily in the first half. If the Dolphins go into halftime up by seventeen or more, that is when they are likely to go into lay-back mode and let the Bills back into it, by the end of the fourth quarter.

If this is a hard fought game end-to-end, I like Miami. If this becomes blowouts by halves, I like the Bills.

Originally posted by zachseau13

Nice try, Justa

But the facts are this:

I posted the following more than a dozen times:

""Buffalo:

Rushing

24th in total rushing yards, 19th in yards per carry.

Pass Protection

31st with 54 sacks

Your line was not good at pass protection or rushing

If the line is not good at rushing or pass protection, they are not a good line."

This is easily verifiable.

My first emphasis was upon rushing, not pass protection.

Because that would be refreshing.

Did you forget to tell them that the bills was 24th in rushing because we threw way more than we ran? Did you forget to tell them that RW had over 100 more run attempts than Henry?

Like I said, easy for you to come up w/ nos. just to argue your opinion and have no nos. for picking the fins as the best team in the NFL. At least you consistently refuse to answer anything that makes your opinion homerish. :D

Also, when you say you are done with me, does that also mean that you are done posting lies about me?

Na I meant , I'm done trying to educate you. A biased fan will never be objective.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Did you forget to tell them that the bills was 24th in rushing because we threw way more than we ran? Did you forget to tell them that RW had over 100 more run attempts than Henry?"

I thought you were done with me?

Actually, no that point was covered when I said that the Bills were 19th in yards per carry.

Also you are completely wrong, RW had 58 attempts more than Henry.

Henry, in fact, would have needed far more carries than RW to equal his rushing total.

And you call yourself objective

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by zachseau13
"Did you forget to tell them that the bills was 24th in rushing because we threw way more than we ran? Did you forget to tell them that RW had over 100 more run attempts than Henry?"

I thought you were done with me?

Actually, no that point was covered when I said that the Bills were 19th in yards per carry.

Also you are completely wrong, RW had 58 attempts more than Henry.

Henry, in fact, would have needed far more carries than RW to equal his rushing total.

And you call yourself objective

:lol: :lol:

My bad I meant team attempt. Miami 530 Ranked 2nd Bills 388 ranked 24th in attempts. That's a 142 difference.So If your basis is our running game, maybe if we ran more that would change your opinion? If we attempted to run TH as much as the fins that would be,

4.4 ypc X 100 (lets say he fumbled the 42 other attempts) That would give Henry 400 yds more giving him over 1800 yards for the season and less sacks because we ran more than we threw.

Easy to spin nos. , Huh?

can i just say that the initial poster was wrong, takeo spikes has played in a nationally televised game before. last year the bengals played the falcons on sunday night football.

clear.gif

'nuff said???

Originally posted by justafan

My bad I meant team attempt. Miami 530 Ranked 2nd Bills 388 ranked 24th in attempts. That's a 142 difference.So If your basis is our running game, maybe if we ran more that would change your opinion? If we attempted to run TH as much as the fins that would be,

4.4 ypc X 100 (lets say he fumbled the 42 other attempts) That would give Henry 400 yds more giving him over 1800 yards for the season and less sacks because we ran more than we threw.

Easy to spin nos. , Huh?

No, Henry had 325 attempts for 1438 yards - 4.4 pc

RW had 383 attempts for 1853 yards - 4.8 pc

If Henry had the same number of attempts as RW, he would have finished 153 yards short.

He would have needed 35 more carries than RW to equal RW's rushing total.

In other words he would have needed a total of 418 attempts.

The NFL record for attempts is 410.

Back
Top Bottom