Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Fin Fans, Better hope Miami scores first!!!!!

Originally posted by zachseau13

Sorry Justa you are looking at team stats to compare RW and Henry.

That does not work.

Ah no. The basis was your saying our OL sucked because of our rushing and pass protection. RW has nothing to do w/ our OL. Backtracking again.

You can't pick stats that best suits you argument. :tongue:

The fact remains that Henry would have needed to break the NFL record for attempts by 8 in order to equal RW's production.

Ouch.

Originally posted by justafan

Ah no. The basis was your saying our OL sucked because of our rushing and pass protection. RW has nothing to do w/ our OL. Backtracking again.

You compared RW and Henry.

I compared the teams. The Bills were pathetic in yards per attempt. The Dolphins were very good.

I wanted to comment on the Vegas odds and predictions of Week 2, b/c I found that they were pretty much off, and here's why: Week 2's results: there were 6 games that the odds were guessed wrong as follows; Eagles lost(Vegas had them winning by 3), Browns lost(had them by 7), Steelers lost(had them by 4), Texans lost(had them by 1), Falcons lost(had them by 4), and the Bucs lost(had them by1). But as far as the prediction points goes they were on the money. BTW, there were alot of surprises this week and I'm sure more to come. It's going to be a fun week for me to place some bets.;)

The fact remains that Henry would have needed to break the NFL record for attempts by 8 in order to equal RW's production.

Ouch.

RW a great rb, I never denied that. RW is better than TH I never denied that. What does this have to do w/ our OL sucking?

See what happens when you look through your orange glasses, the bills that you say sucked has looked better than most OL in the league.

Granted that we are still working on our running game when faced against 8 DL all day, the end results are still great. 2 - dominating games against better teams than the fins faced. So far you opinions of our OL sucking just went :smackhead

Just like your "the fins are the best team in the NFL: opinion. Hey, you could still be right. Making that opinion before the season starts just makes it biased.

You compared RW and Henry.

I compared the teams. The Bills were pathetic in yards per attempt. The Dolphins were very good.

Sure whatever. Try spinning things again. Don't worry , I won't charge you for this education.

Oh, yes you have taught me that if only Henry had 35 more carries than RW, thereby breaking the NFL record for attempts he would equal RW's rushing total.

That is quite a lesson.

I am humble in your presence.

Keep telling yourself that you have a great back and a good o-line.

2.4 yards per carry tells the truth.

One question: What are the odds for the Bills/Fins game on Sun. night, anyone know if it's out yet?

BTW guys, the O-line and D-line on both sides are going to have their hands full come Sun. And all this arguing won't mean squat until after the game cause either team could have a break-out performance.

Keep telling yourself that you have a great back and a good o-line.

What about the sacks you kept emphasizing?

I never said we have a great back and I just simply said our OL doen't suck like you imply.

2.4 yards per carry tells the truth.
31-0 , 38-17 . Leads the AFCE. How do you like that truth.

Class is over for the day. I don't know if I want to tutor you anymore. :lol:

Originally posted by M-REAL
One question: What are the odds for the Bills/Fins game on Sun. night, anyone know if it's out yet?

fins are 3 pt. favorite.

Originally posted by M-REAL
BTW guys, the O-line and D-line on both sides are going to have their hands full come Sun. And all this arguing won't mean squat until after the game cause either team could have a break-out performance.

agreed

but its still fun watching all this arguing :eat:

Originally posted by gobills2oo3
And that Ray Lewis thing I said was about Spikes' intensity for this game, not talent. Ray Lewis is the Best LB in the game, but IMO Spikes is a close second or third.

And when this season is over and Spikes is Defensive MVP, SPikes will be feared just as much as Ray Lewis is.

surely, this assessment has nothing to do with the fact that he plays for your favorite team :rolleyes:

This is the Denver game from last year X 100. There will be some battered and bruised players after the game. I expect Ricky and Takeo will both bear some. I just hope there are no major injuries.

Back
Top Bottom