Hey Jet Fans... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Jet Fans...

Bwhahaa Jets fans lets not get ahead of yourselves.

You guys BARELY beat the 1-15 Miami Dolphins and it all came down to a lucky TD from Brett.

You guys can have Brett and try to win the Superbowl this year but we all know that wont happen. Pittsburgh, SD and Indy are all superior teams to NJ jets.

I like where our franchise is headed we have Bill Parcells calling the shots now.

If that ever happened(I just want 1 in my lifetime:D) and people call them a dynasty I'll refute it. Back to back titles does not make a dynasty, 3 in 4 is pushing it but I'd accept that as a dynasty. back to back though is not a dynasty.

Holy crap, no offense but you have over 8,000 posts on a Dolphins fansite...obsess much???:lol:

Bwhahaa Jets fans lets not get ahead of yourselves.

You guys BARELY beat the 1-15 Miami Dolphins and it all came down to a lucky TD from Brett.

You guys can have Brett and try to win the Superbowl this year but we all know that wont happen. Pittsburgh, SD and Indy are all superior teams to NJ jets.

I like where our franchise is headed we have Bill Parcells calling the shots now.

So we hear all offseason about how much improved you are, we hear all preseason how you will surprise people and we hear how you will beat the Jets then the Jets beat you and it's that we beat a 1-15 team barely. The time to beat us was last week, you'll have less of a shot come December once everyone is comfortable(specifically favre and the receivers). Keep liking where your franchise is headed(I've heard that for 3-4 years now) and we'll keep competing for the postseason(at least every other year).

Bwhahaha looks like I struck a nerve with nyjunc. We are actually improved dude. We almost beat you guys.
ANd yes I do like where our franchise is headed. We dont have Cam Cameron or Wanny as a head coach.

And lets make this fair. I have heard Jets fans say "this is their year" just about every year and we all know how you guys have failed miserably as well.

Bwhahaha looks like I struck a nerve with nyjunc. We are actually improved dude. We almost beat you guys.
ANd yes I do like where our franchise is headed. We dont have Cam Cameron or Wanny as a head coach.

And lets make this fair. I have heard Jets fans say "this is their year" just about every year and we all know how you guys have failed miserably as well.

Yep you really struck a nerve:rolleyes2:

Congrats on ALMOST beating us especially considering all the problems we had w/ our K where we gave you the ball near midfield almost every possession. Bad teams lose close games, check your results a year ago so don't celebrate losing a close one.

Maybe some fans do think this is the year alot but some of us that are more knowledgable know better and having experience almost annual coaching changes 10-15 years ago I know the hope of a new coach and how everything seems better but in reality that's not always the case and you guys have found that out the last few years and could find out again if Sparano doesn't work out.

I'm here. I was at the game. Had a really good time. Its funny, on the way into the stadium, the Jets suck is all I heard, on the way out...silence.

I had a blast in South Florida...although the heat was unbearable. I came away with a clean sweep. Gators over the Canes. Jets over the Fins.

Nothing brings me more pleasure then watching the Jets beating the Miami Dolphins. Its great, every year I can pencil in enjoying a live victory over the fins.

I dont think the score was indicative of the game. We really dominated you guys untill we sat back in coverage in the 4th and then in typical Chad Pennington fashion...INT with the game on the line.

With that being said, you should be optimistic, 4 wins is totally managable. And you have some solid rookies that could be very good in this league for years to come.

COngrats on the game Jets fans especially nyjunc who has over 8000 posts here LOL.

But like us, you guys arent winning the SuperBowl ANY time soon...and thats all that matters haha.

I dont think the score was indicative of the game. We really dominated you guys untill we sat back in coverage in the 4th and then in typical Chad Pennington fashion...INT with the game on the line.

Please post examples of all these "typical" Chad INTs w/ the game on the line?

COngrats on the game Jets fans especially nyjunc who has over 8000 posts here LOL.

But like us, you guys arent winning the SuperBowl ANY time soon...and thats all that matters haha.

I don't expect a SB but the Giants weren't supposed to even be a playoff team a year ago so you never know. It has to happen sometime, right?:unsure:

Please post examples of all these "typical" Chad INTs w/ the game on the line?

R U kidding me? That could literally take me all day long. No thanks. I dont want to rehash the terrible memories.

R U kidding me? That could literally take me all day long. No thanks. I dont want to rehash the terrible memories.

I take it you haven't followed the Jets long? Last year was the only year Chad threw those bad, late INTs and it had mroe to do w/ the awful team around him(specifically the OL) than it did w/ Chad.

Last year is all you ahve but please I would love to see a list of all these typical INts w/ the game on the line.

I take it you haven't followed the Jets long? Last year was the only year Chad threw those bad, late INTs and it had mroe to do w/ the awful team around him(specifically the OL) than it did w/ Chad.

Last year is all you ahve but please I would love to see a list of all these typical INts w/ the game on the line.

I dont have Chad Pennington discussions. People like you love that man unconditionally and its just ridiculous. There is no talking sense into the blind love for Chadwick.

I will give you this...last year is definitely not the first time Chadwick was notorious for game changing interceptions...maybe not "literally" with the game on the line like Sunday...but game changing picks that pretty much sealed the deal for the opposition...and thats all I will say about Chadwick.

I dont have Chad Pennington discussions. People like you love that man unconditionally and its just ridiculous. There is no talking sense into the blind love for Chadwick.

I will give you this...last year is definitely not the first time Chadwick was notorious for game changing interceptions...maybe not "literally" with the game on the line like Sunday...but game changing picks that pretty much sealed the deal for the opposition...and thats all I will say about Chadwick.

Show me the examples.

It's awesome to see two Jets fans going at it on a Dolphins board. Gotta love it!!

It's awesome to see two Jets fans going at it on a Dolphins board. Gotta love it!!

It happens, it irritates me when Jet fans forget everything that Chad did for us and then make things up and when they are called on it they cannot back up their lies.

Back
Top Bottom