Hill DNP (Illness) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hill DNP (Illness)

Do you expect Byron Jones to be given the task of manning Tyreek Hill? I think Byron looks a bit faster than Xavien and Hill has real speed.

I want him playing. Don’t want to hear any excuses.

I get your point, but that's not the way it works. FH is often 'next man up" - no excuses. Injuries are NFL life. 32 teams have a number of games with injuries. I agree I'd like Miami to win playing TH, but KC is a top O without him. And TH doesn't play D. If Miami scores enough, TH has nothing in it

Here, here. I hope that Son of a Beach plays and someone knocks the blonde off the top of his head.

I'll pop the champagne if someone pops his knee ligaments. I'd laugh.

His ability to catch a football and run with it is irrelevant when compared to the lack of character.
Bad mojo man, what goes around comes around

Probably kidding! I personally wouldn’t wish that on anyone but Tyreek is kind of a different character.
didn't know that but I still won't wish on anybody that they get hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
TYREEK HILLWR, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Tyreek Hill (illness) returned to practice Thursday.​

Hill had his first missed practice of the season on Wednesday with an illness, which head coach Andy Reid said was not COVID-19 related. The most dangerous receiver in the NFL will be a locked-in WR option this week against a Miami defense that allows a 65.5 percent targets share to wideouts -- the highest in the league.
Damn...Hill would a lot taller if he had a neck.

I’m more worried about KVN than their guys. I thought for sure Wednesday was veterans rest because he’s been playing through this hip injury but 2 DNP’s in a row is worrisome. I’m hoping Flo just knows his importance and being smart.

needs to go tomorrow otherwise you should be worried. And probably needs to be a full unless they just gonna roll guys with limited the rest of the way regardless which may be the case I suppose. I’ve seen it before

I have full confidence in our staff. I am a bit concerned about our zero blitz and Mahomes being able to make plays against it with quick, accurate throws. His ability to keep plays going is also a worry. They have not been overwhelming lately and we will be ready to play. Ball control and keep him off the field as Denver did Sunday.

I have full confidence in our staff. I am a bit concerned about our zero blitz and Mahomes being able to make plays against it with quick, accurate throws. His ability to keep plays going is also a worry. They have not been overwhelming lately and we will be ready to play. Ball control and keep him off the field as Denver did Sunday.
I agree it could be risky, hopefully when we call them their timely, last I saw were about 16% on average for the amount of times we run cover zero.

Reid will break our D, if anyone can. They have RBs and we aren’t good against the run. They have a QB that can run and that is our kryptonite. They have a multiple receiver options, including a great TE, and 2 very very good WRs.

with that said, no one has blown us out up til now, so maybe the coaches have answers. I just can’t see it from a matchup and scheme perspective.

Back
Top Bottom