Hill DNP (Illness) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hill DNP (Illness)

Have we ever beat Reid? Our site is so classy when you go on steeler website they call Reid the fat ****.

Here, here. I hope that Son of a Beach plays and someone knocks the blonde off the top of his head.

I'll pop the champagne if someone pops his knee ligaments. I'd laugh.

His ability to catch a football and run with it is irrelevant when compared to the lack of character.

So you complain about his character, yet you type **** like this?

:lol:

Here, here. I hope that Son of a Beach plays and someone knocks the blonde off the top of his head.

I'll pop the champagne if someone pops his knee ligaments. I'd laugh.

His ability to catch a football and run with it is irrelevant when compared to the lack of character.
Golly gee willickers that seems a tad laced with bad intent?

Seems those kind of statements more often than not come back to bite!

I recommends a retraction!

Followed by a root canal!

Belichek's defense was the best against KC. We're Patriots South on defense. Tip your hat if they thrash us.

I agree it could be risky, hopefully when we call them their timely, last I saw were about 16% on average for the amount of times we run cover zero.
Could be 15% too much against PMšŸ˜‚! I agree, it's all timing. Probably shouldn't call Adam Gase or Greg Williams for advice on timing this, right?

TYREEK HILLWR, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Tyreek Hill (illness) returned to practice Thursday.​

Hill had his first missed practice of the season on Wednesday with an illness, which head coach Andy Reid said was not COVID-19 related. The most dangerous receiver in the NFL will be a locked-in WR option this week against a Miami defense that allows a 65.5 percent targets share to wideouts -- the highest in the league.
Iā€™d say thatā€™s by design...when you have a loaded secondary you want them throwing.

everybody here wants their best....but when we are missing players then there is no excuse and next man up. lol okay. Whatever If we beat the chiefs with or without their best players I couldn't care less. I just want to win. Couldn't care less about chiefs being at full streak. I hope half the team for the chiefs take the weekend off.

Belichek's defense was the best against KC. We're Patriots South on defense. Tip your hat if they thrash us.
Well for what it's worth the only time that belichick's team has beat a Patrick Mahomes led team, was with Brian Flores calling the defense. And I know people say well it's not the same team not the same New England, however he didn't have an answer for McVay's 12 personnel last night. And McVay was totally outmatched against A Flores ran defense twice. I know we truly don't know the fact behind the scheming in any games, but it's still something to consider.

didn't know that but I still won't wish on anybody that they get hurt.

If he does another back flip into the end zone I could easily see someone laying the wood to him. DB's take that **** personally.

I get a kick out of everyone in this thread saying they want KC at their best as they wouldn't see it as a real win by the Fins if Hill didn't play. Just one question, since Preston Williams, Byron Jones and others have missed multiple games, do you guys not count those as "real losses" ?

Change up the D. Rush 3, drop 6 DBs with 2 safeties. Then if Mahomes audibles to a run, switch to a Cover 0.

Or, rush 4, and double Kelcie. X on Hill with McCain over the top, and Van Noy and Baker staggering the middle. Take the extra safety/DB and spy on Ketchup Boy.

Hill is fine; practiced yesterday and today. Reid just said in his presser that Hill will play.

Damien Wilson (#54, SLB) is out with a minor knee injury. May be able to return next week.

Tyrann Mathieu (#32, SS) is questionable with a hip injury sustained in practice today.

Hill is fine; practiced yesterday and today. Reid just said in his presser that Hill will play.

Damien Wilson (#54, SLB) is out with a minor knee injury. May be able to return next week.

Tyrann Mathieu (#32, SS) is questionable with a hip injury sustained in practice today.
Losing Matthieu would be about as big as losing Hill.

Back
Top Bottom