Holliday signs w/ Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holliday signs w/ Fins

Sorry first time starting thread dont know how to link but its on the sun sentinel website.

Hmm, this is kinda odd though. According to the PPB we tried to sign Carter on Friday, but his agent said a deal will probably be done Saturday. But then, he sign Holliday.

Nublar7 said:
Hmm, this is kinda odd though. According to the PPB we tried to sign Carter on Friday, but his agent said a deal will probably be done Saturday. But then, he sign Holliday.

Yeah if we sign carter i guess he'll play DT. Kinda makes sense cause we're tryin to trade Zgonina so maybe carter will rotate w/ bowens and chester.?.?

Nublar7 said:
Me too, but how would that really work? We now have Taylor, Holliday and Bowens for DE.

Unless we switch to....nah not gonna say it.. :lol:

If JT is going to play LB then it makes perfect sense to sign multiple big DEs. Not trying to start another 3-4/4-3 thread but it is one possible explanation.

wtf??? holliday and carter?? and restructuring of both bowens??? does his mean the 3-4 starts now? especially with anthony simmons and matt stewart coming to visit....

DT - t. bowens/chester
DE - carter
DE - holliday/d.bowens
OLB-taylor
ILB - thomas
ILB- seau
OLB-simmons or stewart?/bowens

that looks pretty damn good to me....(not much room for david bowens as a starter however.....

stil not sure why we signed holliday unless it was for this reason.....

Possibly since T. Bowens is getting older nagging injuries etc. they want Carter for DT and rotate in Bowens

IF we grab Carter, how long will it be until we get another "Taylor for Edge" thread? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom