'Honey Badger' would be interesting choice for Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'Honey Badger' would be interesting choice for Dolphins

I'd draft him in the 4th round. Even if he only initially provides depth his return skills would be worth a 4th. I say he'll be better than Jimmy Wilson and Nolan Carol from day one.

The reason I wouldn't draft him is because I wouldn't like the message it sends the team. It sends the team a message that I will take a player who continually screws up over and over again, almost just willfully so, and I'll still give him a contract with a signing bonus and a damn near guaranteed spot on the roster for at least his first year.

I would consider signing him undrafted. He would be handed nothing. He would have to earn everything.

this d has zero playmaking at cb...i'd take the chance in the 3rd on a guy with a nose for the ball like this kid at an sec level mind you and this kid has elite ball skills...he toyed with the catching the ball drills like it was childs play...3rd round...you kidding me...run the card up...if it fails so what...egnew did nothing but look like ass year one and he wasn't half the playmaker this kid is on tape...

The reason I wouldn't draft him is because I wouldn't like the message it sends the team. It sends the team a message that I will take a player who continually screws up over and over again, almost just willfully so, and I'll still give him a contract with a signing bonus and a damn near guaranteed spot on the roster for at least his first year.

I would consider signing him undrafted. He would be handed nothing. He would have to earn everything.

So you're happy Jenoris Jenkins is not a Miami Dolphin?

I dont understand what this kid has done that is so horrible. He is still immature. Being around a group of professionals and the proper guidance might be all he needs. I dont think anyone can deny his skills. The only physical negative is his height. The kid has ball skills right there with any defensive player who has entered the draft in years. He is a pure football player.

This kid and Stedman Bailey should be guaranteed picks for us. If we can figure out a way to get a stud DE in this draft as well as either Keenan Allen or Tavon Austin to go with them I will guarantee playoffs.

CK - your response is highly logical. And if we couldn't keep Brandon Marshall from getting into trouble what hope do we have of curbing Tyrann Mathieu's indulgences (and they were not just pot) in Miami. It's an interesting one because he has natural talent and could make a huge contribution to our team. 90% chance that Ireland isn't interested. He doesn't deserve it, but the upside is so high, I'd take him in the 3rd round.

Since when is spousal abuse/stabbing the equivalent of smoking a doob?

Back
Top Bottom