Hoops scoops...fins cowboys offense edition | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hoops scoops...fins cowboys offense edition

Don't get sour about it. Watson has more talent and a higher ceiling. I just feel like mentally Kaaya is better. Watson is probably going to be better in the end. He has a much better arm and is athletic. Kaaya is meh as an athlete

I'm not salty :lol:

I like Kaaya a lot, he's a good qb but he's not the better qb out of the 2 it's all opinion though. No matter I have a feeling they'll go 1-2

Oo and since when do college records tell anything about a player as to his NFL potential. College stats are meaningless when evaluating a player

Ask any Wisconsin RB lol

If Miami sucks at least they have a shot at drafting Myles Garrett. Just the player this defense needs.

I don't think he can win from the pocket, and his Red Zone Tape against Oklahoma and Alabama is horrible. Throws 3 picks and it should've been 5. He could have some success similar to Tyrod Taylor.

Those were his 2 worse passing games IMO. He lost Cain before those games which seriously hurt.

But he didn't have 3 picks in those games combined. He had 2 and the Bama one wasn't anywhere near the redzone.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

I don't think he can win from the pocket, and his Red Zone Tape against Oklahoma and Alabama is horrible. Throws 3 picks and it should've been 5. He could have some success similar to Tyrod Taylor.

Russel Wilson doesn't need to win from the pocket. Neither does Cam Newton.

A typical pocket passer is a thing of the past.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Oo and since when do college records tell anything about a player as to his NFL potential. College stats are meaningless when evaluating a player

Ask any Wisconsin RB lol

Never said they mattered, I was just making a reference. I saw a half decent Clemson defense demolish Kaaya before he went out with injury. That's when I saw and knew he had a lot of work to do.

Watson should be much better then Taylor. Taylor is going to come down to earth this year

The talent on Miami is no where near Clemson. So its hard to compare. Kaaya does have alot to learn. But he throws with good anticipation and goes through his progressions well.

If you guys are gonna start talking draft then talk about LBs cause that's our weakest link

Ozzy rules

I'll stop. We have a draft forum for that.

Not a coincidence his worst two games were in big games against very good defenses. If he was a true franchise QB like Rosen he wouldn't have struggled.

Not a coincidence his worst two games were in big games against very good defenses. If he was a true franchise QB like Rosen he wouldn't have struggled.

Oh like when Rosen lost against Nebraska in a bowl game throwing 2 picks with a completely healthy offense?

Nice. I wish he was that good too.

Also. If you think Watson's performance was bad in the national championship you should go ahead and log off a delete your account.

Back
Top Bottom