Hoops scoops...fins cowboys offense edition | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hoops scoops...fins cowboys offense edition

I really think we needed to put Tunsil at LT from the get go. Albert isn't right, but he is losing to speed in space. Had he been kicked inside that's not really something he will be fighting. As for Jordan Cameron, is there anything he does well at this point?? And we thought the issue with him was going to be his questionable helth when we signed him That hasn't been an issue. He's just been straight bad.

Albert and Cameron look to be done.....what's bad is, other teams know it and we don't. If I am an opposing LB, I am licking my chops facing Cameron...he's not a threat AT ALL.

Albert and Cameron look to be done.....what's bad is, other teams know it and we don't. If I am an opposing LB, I am licking my chops facing Cameron...he's not a threat AT ALL.
i defended Cameron last year but he does look soft.

ALbert might just about get through one last season (or however many games he can stay healthy for) but even though i liked Cameron and was glad we kept him - if he doesnt improve he might not even make the 53 if I was Gase

i defended Cameron last year but he does look soft.

He is such a contrast from Witten...who took on Mario Williams 1-on-1 and stalemated Williams multiple times. Cameron could block anybody...

If Albert struggles during the season, Gase will have leverage to put Tunsil at LT. Coming in as a rookie HC, he would have had a difficult time handling the locker room if he moved Albert to guard.

The passing game looked good - minus the drops. We do need to get the running game going, though.

I was one who blasted the idea of Stills. And I'll say he had a good game tonight.

But this: He's not a red zone thread on those fades. RT made and unbelievable throw on the one TD -- Stills had the smallest window possible to catch the ball and RT put it right there.

And on the running out of bounds: Stills forgot where he was on the field. He thought he had more room to turn it up and simply ran out of bounds. At least he secured the catch.

I've still got to see more from Stills -- and I wish he were a true red zone threat. But I admit that you are looking right on the call.

LD

Stills can play, give him a chance. Bill Lazor's passing game concepts were shaky from the start and he somehow got worse in year two.

Might as well roll with Dion Sims and Duarte/whomever tbh. Cameron can't block and looks slow as molasses. Might as well get an athlete that can't block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope that if Albert continually clearly struggles, that we won't hesitate to switch him and Tunsil

I didn't see "struggle" from BA. He had the one play that him and the DE both committed uncalled penalties.

Other than that he was solid.

If Albert struggles during the season, Gase will have leverage to put Tunsil at LT. Coming in as a rookie HC, he would have had a difficult time handling the locker room if he moved Albert to guard.

The passing game looked good - minus the drops. We do need to get the running game going, though.

Gase's job is to put the best players in the right position. I really hope he wouldn't prioritize feelings over winning football games.

Idk if putting Tunsil at Lt this year would benefit the kid. It might make him or the unit worse as a whole.

I didn't see "struggle" from BA. He had the one play that him and the DE both committed uncalled penalties.

Other than that he was solid.

Yeah I mean I didn't think he was god awful, just saying, IF it happens, maybe it could be the right call

I love the design of Gase's offense.

Vance's side needs some help.

It is a new defensive scheme, and the defensive ends just got a wake up call about technique and assignment. YOU HAVE TO RUN THROUGH THE BLOCK INSTEAD OF TAKE THE EASY WIDE LOOP!!!

Idk if putting Tunsil at Lt this year would benefit the kid. It might make him or the unit worse as a whole.

How is playing guard gonna help him? To be a LT he needs LT reps. We wouldn't be playing him at guard if guard wasn't a dumpster fire, either, even if he had to sit and learn for a while.

Back
Top Bottom