hoops scoops...fins patriots | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hoops scoops...fins patriots

The point is that he does not need to step out to catch that ball. H doesn't seem to be award of the side line at all. IMO, that is disturbing. These are not just little physical mistakes. They are fundamental flaws in his game and he is making no progress at fixing them.

So the QB opts to throw to the ball to him at that spot rather than avoid an obvious weakness of Wallace's? :idk:

Just calling it as I see it. Wallace has not lived up to his contract. All your excuses for him will not change that. Unless he improves dramatically, he needs to be replaced next season.

Blah blah blah. When you have a offense with no playmakers, you pay extra during FA. The Steelers had a 50 mil offer to keep him, the Vikings offered more than the 60mil Miami gave. Your incessant whining of his contract is becoming boring.

But hey, more people are making the exact same critiques I made a few weeks ago. For that, I'm happy my POV is shared by others. Especially when hoops breaks it down..and he is all in on Tannehill. Maybe take a cue and take off your Tannehill is the best hat, and look at what he doesn't do well. Big Ben got the best of Wallace, I want Tannehill to be able to do the same.

Blah blah blah. When you have a offense with no playmakers, you pay extra during FA. The Steelers had a 50 mil offer to keep him, the Vikings offered more than the 60mil Miami gave. Your incessant whining of his contract is becoming boring.

But hey, more people are making the exact same critiques I made a few weeks ago. For that, I'm happy my POV is shared by others. Especially when hoops breaks it down..and he is all in on Tannehill. Maybe take a cue and take off your Tannehill is the best hat, and look at what he doesn't do well. Big Ben got the best of Wallace, I want Tannehill to be able to do the same.

At this point, I don't want him on the team past this season. He is not earning his contract and he is not likely to. I hate his attitude. I cannot stand stupid players and he plays stupid. That botched TD is an EASY catch. The fact that the Wallace excuse makers are out in force is amusing.

At this point, I don't want him on the team past this season. He is not earning his contract and he is not likely to. I hate his attitude. I cannot stand stupid players and he plays stupid. That botched TD is an EASY catch. The fact that the Wallace excuse makers are out in force is amusing.

So we again get rid of a talented game breaker who wants to be in Miami?

Have to agree, at least what I've seen this year. MW should have had 3 tds yesterday easy, if T'hill makes even average throws. He was not good in the first half. Wallace, in this offense with this coordinator, is very dangerous. He was a bigger factor yesterday than anyone thought.

Sure. Let's limit the plays for the simpleton 60 million dollar receiver. :bobdole:

Forcing throws to the places he's not adept at catching it is a better idea? Sounds legit.

You yourself even admit his limitations, so your response makes literally no sense.

oh he would have...he was about to stop and plant his feet...that ball would have been out with correct timing...

that said i never freaking said the qb played a first half like tony romo did yesterday...he did though leave points on the board...and his own oc even said today it needs to be better...if he can demand it off tape study so can i...especially if they believe this qb is franchise caliber...which i think they are all in on

I never denied that Tannehill was off on some throws. It is the missed TD that is my biggest heart burn. I've heard Wallace talk and talk but watch him fail when the chances are there. As I noted in another thread, Wallace made 4 really bad plays including dropped 3 passes. His performance was far worse than Tannehill's.

Did anybody else notice the thinly veiled shot by Tannehill at Wallace during his presser?

"That's a great step for Mike to take., making a tough contested catch right down there in the red zone."

Kind of an "about time" kind of comment. He could have easily just said that Wallace made a great catch.

I and others have said Wallace had a bad first half. Unlike you regarding Tannehill. That is the difference. You are playing waterboy for Tannehill, while I and others know blame is a two way street.

So we again get rid of a talented game breaker who wants to be in Miami?

We REPLACE an overpaid one trick pony with a more versatile WR. He is not the only receiver that can stretch the defense.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Forcing throws to the places he's not adept at catching it is a better idea? Sounds legit.

You yourself even admit his limitations, so your response makes literally no sense.

Talk the to the coaching staff. Why is he running routes that he sucks at?

I never denied that Tannehill was off on some throws. It is the missed TD that is my biggest heart burn. I've heard Wallace talk and talk but watch him fail when the chances are there. As I noted in another thread, Wallace made 4 really bad plays including dropped 3 passes. His performance was far worse than Tannehill's.

Did anybody else notice the thinly veiled shot by Tannehill at Wallace during his presser?

"That's a great step for Mike to take., making a tough contested catch right down there in the red zone."

Kind of an "about time" kind of comment. He could have easily just said that Wallace made a great catch.

Had to put your Dr. Phil hat on I see.

you play to a players strengths. Right now the long ball is not ryan's and it is wallaces, so what do you do? you put those two in a position to match up strengths, and I think lazor did that this week, and i'm sure he'll continue to do so. It was a first game of the season, and not nearly enough football has been played this season to understand what our team will improve on, what's a fluke, and what they might actually get worse at. lets enjoy the win, and understand that it's early and we should be hopeful for improvement.

I and others have said Wallace had a bad first half. Unlike you regarding Tannehill. That is the difference. You are playing waterboy for Tannehill, while I and others know blame is a two way street.

False. But you are equating throwing the ball behind the receiver (but still in a catchable place) with dropping an easy TD. Sorry but they are not the same thing. How about the ball in the face? How about the failure to come back for the ball on 3rd and 11? Those are SIMPLE plays. Football 101. Wallace makes too many mental mistakes.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Had to put your Dr. Phil hat on I see.

A great step to take for a WR in his SIXTH year? How the else can you read that?

Talk the to the coaching staff. Why is he running routes that he sucks at?

They called a double move. You really think the called the play that says "Mike Wallace go deep and attempt to drag your in the end zone on an acrobatic play"?

They called a double move. You really think the called the play that says "Mike Wallace go deep and attempt to drag your in the end zone on an acrobatic play"?

:sidelol:

I'm sure it was more like "Mike, run down field and try to not look like an idiot".

Back
Top Bottom