hoops scoops...potential wr draft pick kasen williams tale of the tape... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hoops scoops...potential wr draft pick kasen williams tale of the tape...

Brian hartline is a classic example of a guy that plays under his measurables...I think kasen Williams plays to his...the reason hartline can't do anything in the red zone other than against zone isn't his height it's his lack of strength and physicality and finesse overall game...it's the same reason so many of his quick slants are contested etc...he gets dominated physically at the catch point or let's the ball get into his body

Couldn't have said it any better myself. My overall point is if were going to draft a big bodied guy. He should play like one...period.

I want this team to have more J.Landry at the WR position.

I'd say 878 yards and 77 catches as a sophomore is producing...and then the junior season he was lost for the year early...anyways to each his own

6 tds......woo hoo!

Good enough for #56 on the receiving leaders list for 2012

For a whopping 11.4 yards a catch....in college? With a long of 39 yards?

Not exactly what I'm looking for in the first 50 picks.

Oh....and then there is the lisfranc and the broken leg......too much risk for this team in the first two rounds.

And....not a huge producer!

I just think there is several better prospects for us to focus on in the first two rounds......now if your talking day 3?.....Sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
6 tds......woo hoo!

Good enough for #56 on the receiving leaders list for 2012

For a whopping 11.4 yards a catch....in college? With a long of 39 yards?

Not exactly what I'm looking for in the first 50 picks.

Oh....and then there is the lisfranc and the broken leg......too much risk for this team in the first two rounds.

And....not a huge producer!

I just think there is several better prospects for us to focus on in the first two rounds......now if your talking day 3?.....Sure.

It's not an acl or a knee injury and his production was plenty good for a sophomore...most sophomores don't even touch that...I'm sure someone will give me updates this week in this thread on how Williams looks at the east west practices etc...probably can name who they will be should it go south

Thanks, Hoops. Good info. His skill set matches what we need. I'd love to see us get a big receiver who is strong, who can fight for balls, win 50/50s, make clutch plays, etc, like a bigger, boundary version of Landry AND get a tall receiver who can fly and stretch the D.

Great points on what this kid can do and how Hartline kills us out there.

Ouch...reports on Williams at shrine game practice is injuries have sapped his speed...not what I was hoping for...real talent cut down by injuries

Ouch...reports on Williams at shrine game practice is injuries have sapped his speed...not what I was hoping for...real talent cut down by injuries

But you saw that on tape of his senior season.

But you saw that on tape of his senior season.

Nope I was completely going off prior years work...Saturday I will know for sure once I get to see him come off the Los etc

I still don't get why that foot injury and leg break would sap a guys speed that young unless he got too heavy during his down time or something...if it was a knee I could see it more

Well that could be a blessing. He could be available in the 6th round. Perhaps a year with NFL trainers could get him up to speed.

Back
Top Bottom