hooshoops prospect takes... | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hooshoops prospect takes...

Any thoughts on Jonathan Banks hoops? I would love us to take a big time cb round one.

i really do like him...terrific tools...looks like he can get a little bored at times and let his technique get away from him...i think sometimes he just feels like he can turn it on and off whenever he wants to and be fine...that will bite you in the rear in the pros

i don't know who's watching this flo st nor illinois bowl game but i'can tell you it's a joke...way too much size and speed with flo st...hell even xavier rhodes plays physical against this level comp...only thing that will keep no ill in the game is trickeration and flo st turnovers...if you like ej manuel i wonder why cause for what i'm seeing he's got anythng he wants and should at minimum put up 400 yards and 4 tds today if he's worth a hoot...

running that no ill qb is not gonna do anything...nice story but this is a bs bcs matchup

as for some observations off what i saw today...

found a guy who plays left tackle in college that i think i've seen some mid round or higher grades on that you couldn't pay me to draft for the left side in the wagner kid for wisconsin...you want to talk about stiff...guys will run by that kid on the edge like he's standing still at the next level...i'm not sure i see right tackle even...might be a guard or nothing...no thanks

miss st s nickoe whitley again dropping his head looking for kill shots and suspect in coverage...i'll pass on the enforcer...

monte ball i know one thing that guy doesn't care to waste time east and west he's downhill in a hurry...but what's that kid weigh??? 200 lbs maybe...i like his mindset he's north and south but he looks a little light to run b/t the tackles 15 timer per game in the pros...plus i'm betting there's a lot of mileage on those legs already...he's got a great mindset though and runs damn tough for his size...

taylor lewan i like his attitude and he competes...i don't think he's great on the move and he may be more a power scheme fit...his feet remind me of like eric fisher jake longs...not great feet for the left side...still i really like the top tackles in this class...joeckel mathews fisher and lewan are all worth top 25 picks to me...joeckel and mathews may be the best zone fits and move athletes...fisher and lewan strike me more as power players although i do think they are scheme diverse...unlike fluker who's power scheme all the way to me

i don't know who's watching this flo st nor illinois bowl game but i'can tell you it's a joke...way too much size and speed with flo st...hell even xavier rhodes plays physical against this level comp...only thing that will keep no ill in the game is trickeration and flo st turnovers...if you like ej manuel i wonder why cause for what i'm seeing he's got anythng he wants and should at minimum put up 400 yards and 4 tds today if he's worth a hoot...

running that no ill qb is not gonna do anything...nice story but this is a bs bcs matchup

I am an FSU alum and I hate this matchup. If FSU kills them, they were supposed to and if they lose or barely win, God forbid, they are a laughing stock. No recruiting boost for FSU here, that is for sure. With that being said, Werner is a pimp. Would love to have him but not going to happen. Carradine and/or Jenkins could be excellent value though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah this game sucks and FSU is struggling too but that falls on E.J. Manual who I think is awful. He's missed a lot of open receivers.

by the way did you guys see zach ertz go up and get that ball down the seam??? that was impressive...i saw him used a lot more flexed out and even wide on the boundary today and looking damn good at it...i've got to put that kid as a top 50 bpa ...he may be more polished than eifert...although i'd still go with eifert as my top te...

both guys would really help us

Yeah this game sucks and FSU is struggling too but that falls on E.J. Manual who I think is awful. He's missed a lot of open receivers.

I don't care who the QB is next year for FSU, we will be better just because EJ is gone. He should throw for about 350 every game but he is dumb as a stump. He couldn't read a defense or sense pressure if his soul depended on it.

Let's not forget that Jimbo is a horrible coach albeit a very good recruiter.

by the way did you guys see zach ertz go up and get that ball down the seam??? that was impressive...i saw him used a lot more flexed out and even wide on the boundary today and looking damn good at it...i've got to put that kid as a top 50 bpa ...he may be more polished than eifert...although i'd still go with eifert as my top te...

both guys would really help us
They flex him out a lot...and Tuilolo (or however you spell his name). Ertz is a nice player and #2 on my TE list behind Eifert and followed by Kelce.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Let's not forget that Jimbo is a horrible coach albeit a very good recruiter.

Same thing Les Miles has been forever.

I don't care who the QB is next year for FSU, we will be better just because EJ is gone. He should throw for about 350 every game but he is dumb as a stump. He couldn't read a defense or sense pressure if his soul depended on it.

he's awfully physically gifted but he's a bust waiting to happen...and what's with those cornelius bennett things on his arms??? i have nightmares of the 90's buffalo bills and those damn panty hose or whatever on his arms lmao

he's awfully physically gifted but he's a bust waiting to happen...and what's with those cornelius bennett things on his arms??? i have nightmares of the 90's buffalo bills and those damn panty hose or whatever on his arms lmao

I have no idea what the arm things are but he needs some ginko biloba or something. He is an insane athlete and has a prototype body...JaMarcus Russell like...however, he is just not football smart and has no instincts unless he is running.

They flex him out a lot...and Tuilolo (or however you spell his name). Ertz is a nice player and #2 on my TE list behind Eifert and followed by Kelce.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Same thing Les Miles has been forever.

10-4, same staff, same types of coaches. I was not happy when FSU hired him. I would probably take the NIU coach over him right now.

by the way i bet someone pulls the trigger on that kicker hopkins by the end of the 4th round...wouldn't surprise me if it was in the 3rd...that kids a really good looking kicker for the next level...i'd trade carp and his mullet for him right now

by the way i bet someone pulls the trigger on that kicker hopkins by the end of the 4th round...wouldn't surprise me if it was in the 3rd...that kids a really good looking kicker for the next level...i'd trade carp and his mullet for him right now

I wouldn't mind having him either but he has had a bad habit of missing kicks that come back to bite FSU. Not necessarily with the game on the line but in close games where every point counts...like the frigging Orange Bowl tonight.

Back
Top Bottom