hooshoops prospect takes... | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hooshoops prospect takes...

Has Sharrif Floyd announced yet? I expect him to if he hasn't. Kid is blowing up Louisville's O-line.

has not announced that i'm aware of...but from the looks of these kids i think it won't be long on him and elam...they look to me like they are done going to school...ha ha

Floyd has no reason to go back to Florida. May not get into the first, but he's definitely a solid second rounder in the 4-3.

i would agree with the solid 2nd rounder with floyd stuff...middle to latter half of round two...although he's not anything that interest me for miami...

i don't see anything that's remotely even interesting with the gator wrs...it's like watching our core try to get off coverage but worse...only thing on o that's interesting is the rb gillislee and he's been a lot of hit and miss tonight and the te reed who's a pro...

other than that...yikes

man i don't think i want chip kelly in our division...cause with the way these teams are going with all these bs offenses in pro football and having success in em i'd hate to deal with that 2 times a year

I see Jordan Reed as an H-back...Charles Clay maybe Aaron Hernandez type player at the NFL level.

I see Jordan Reed as an H-back...Charles Clay maybe Aaron Hernandez type player at the NFL level.

yep...i agree with that...looks like an h back...be careful what you ask him to do in line...don't know if he's as sudden as aaron hernandez though...but that kid will play on sundays...if he wasn't an h back looking pro i'd have him in my top 5 te's for miami but i don't think we need his skillset...overall though i like him

fellas there's a sophomore corner for oregon on display tomorrow night that i really like in the 2014 draft class ekpre olomu...make sure you check him out...high round pick next year...

and of course check out my guy for k state lb arthur brown who i think is a terrific 43 fit backer...oregons o and scheme may limit his impact but i love me some arthur brown...the k state wr harper who is headed to the senior bowl isn't worth a draft pick...remember that when you see him get locked up all that week

i don't see anything that's remotely even interesting with the gator wrs...it's like watching our core try to get off coverage but worse...only thing on o that's interesting is the rb gillislee and he's been a lot of hit and miss tonight and the te reed who's a pro...

other than that...yikes
We've had a serious hole in our WR recruiting for the last couple years and on top of that Aubrey Hill the WRs coach quit right before the season. Our WRs have been MIA all season.

Also, about Jordan Reed, he's a good athlete, but don't expect him to block anyone.

other than that...yikes

Did you happen to take a notice of any of Louisville's WRs? I know none of them are draft eligible yet other than Andrell Smith and Damien Copeland, but just wondering if you had any thoughts on DeVante Parker or Eli Rogers.

Did you happen to take a notice of any of Louisville's WRs? I know none of them are draft eligible yet other than Andrell Smith and Damien Copeland, but just wondering if you had any thoughts on DeVante Parker or Eli Rogers.

For being a guy that was only offered to get Teddy Bridgewater, Eli Rogers is developing into a nice little prospect. Parker didn't do much in the bowl, but he works the sideline well

And the debate for the next year? Whose the number 1 pick in 2014: Teddy Bridgewater or Jadaveon Clowney

Didn't he pop on Twitter later to say that it was because they missed one class and he'd vouch for every one of them? Probably just damage control, granted...

Exactly. When the cat got out of the bag on that, LSU had to scramble to do some damage control because that's the sort of thing that will genuinely, genuinely hurt them in recruiting. If all their recruits heard about it (and you can rest assured competing recruiters will inform them), I wouldn't be surprised if LSU lost recruits because of it. No player likes the thought that he's going to be put on blast like that publicly because he had to miss a workout with a valid excuse.

For being a guy that was only offered to get Teddy Bridgewater, Eli Rogers is developing into a nice little prospect. Parker didn't do much in the bowl, but he works the sideline well

And the debate for the next year? Whose the number 1 pick in 2014: Teddy Bridgewater or Jadaveon Clowney

If its out there in the internet somewhere try and see if there's video of Parker's catch and run toward the end of the Cincinnati game. It will knock your socks off.

Eli has been a pleasant surprise for sure.

What know what's even crazier? Next season we only lose Andrel Smith to graduation but get 2 Florida transfers (1 TE, 1 slot WR) and a big 6'5" WR transfer from Tennessee active. If James Quick commits then Louisville will have more weapons that Teddy will know what to do with. Some good prospects may get lost in the shuffle.

Somebody please tell me that's not Ron Cherry referring the Oregon/KSU game.

Back
Top Bottom