How are we gonna rush the passer? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How are we gonna rush the passer?

Thanks Mach, lobster season is not too far off, might have to put this to work.
I know they can be pricey (not as expensive as you might think), but have you ever looked into rebreather dive setups?

Just to keep it forum related, you could try to find an aqua and orange one.

I know they can be pricey (not as expensive as you might think), but have you ever looked into rebreather dive setups?

Just to keep it forum related, you could try to find an aqua and orange one.
No have never tried, even with the proper MD colors! Just go back and forth with scuba or simple snorkeling, old school, a bunch of spots in the keys are shallow enough to handle without equipment. But I’m not getting any younger so certainly open to trying new things, never want to lose a bug because I’m out of oxygen.

And on these trips to keep it forum related, often am joined by a few Dolphins!

Not to derail the thread, but since I found the 30 minute claim difficult to believe, I had to investigate. Turns out to be accurate in round terms.

For anyone interested in how this is possible, here is some science based info.

Now that's the facts, Jack.
I really loved this reply.

That's another thing im tired of, getting pumped up for the Dolphins only to have them stomp on my heart.

Ill wait until they start playing (even then I shouldnt hold my breath.)
Well, there is a rather drastic option available.
Your heart could stop pumping. - LOL

Not to derail the thread, but since I found the 30 minute claim difficult to believe, I had to investigate. Turns out to be accurate in round terms.

For anyone interested in how this is possible, here is some science based info.

Ray was Right, again. - LOL

Offensive coordinator talking to their Qb facing Penn state all year.

Hey listen man, you have got to pay attention to 44, you need to get rid of the ball as fast as you can or this dudes gonna take your head off.

This results is 5 1/2 sacks on the season. It’s the logical reason and the tape don’t lie.

It’s quite uncanny how if you watch the film how offenses and especially qbs who’s changed their play calling, tempo and speed of process by the Qb.

For me, give me the guy who has the foundational traits over the technical wizard.

Give me power, force, speed, agility, instincts and motor..

Nobody in this draft on the defensive side had better overall traits then those.

On week 1 w Shaq Barrett, Chop, Kamara and a UDFA or two as our pass rushers?

I think we might not even try.

I think we're gonna go man on all 5 their skills and we're gonna put 3 men deep on top.

I think we're just gonna rush 3 all game.
I wouldn’t be shocked if Phillips and/or Chubb is back by week 1. If not, we have more than enough to get by for a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom