How are we gonna rush the passer? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How are we gonna rush the passer?

Yeah, I am because if you are doubting his ability to be productive based on his stats, I have a hard time believing you watched a lot. There were so many times he affected plays that didn’t register as any kind of stat. He had a ton of hurries that led to incompletions, throw aways, and even interceptions. None of those things show up in any tangible stats.
Ive seen thousands of college kids over the years.

Some I'd have sworn would be amazing in the NFL, and watched them flop.

Ive watched Robinson, Ive seen entire penn state games, not just highlights.

The kid didnt produce against directional schools and you expect him to come in and dominate NFL olinemen?

Pump the brakes. Let's see him in action before we get all hot and heavy over him.

Ive seen thousands of college kids over the years.

Some I'd have sworn would be amazing in the NFL, and watched them flop.

Ive watched Robinson, Ive seen entire penn state games, not just highlights.

The kid didnt produce against directional schools and you expect him to come in and dominate NFL olinemen?

Pump the brakes. Let's see him in action before we get all hot and heavy over him.
Pump yourself up. - LOL

Pump yourself up. - LOL
That's another thing im tired of, getting pumped up for the Dolphins only to have them stomp on my heart.

Ill wait until they start playing (even then I shouldnt hold my breath.)

That's another thing im tired of, getting pumped up for the Dolphins only to have them stomp on my heart.

Ill wait until they start playing (even then I shouldnt hold my breath.)

Imagine how good I felt when I "Pumped myself up" just before watching our 70 Burger last year?

Pretty darn good. - LOL
I could hardly catch my breath. - LOL

How long can you hold your breath? I think the record is something like 30 minutes.

Let me know if you can hold yours for 30 minutes. - LOL

Imagine how good I felt when I "Pumped myself up" just before watching our 70 Burger last year?

Pretty darn good. - LOL
I could hardly catch my breath. - LOL

How long can you hold your breath? I think the record is something like 30 minutes.

Let me know if you can hold yours for 30 minutes. - LOL
Not to derail the thread, but since I found the 30 minute claim difficult to believe, I had to investigate. Turns out to be accurate in round terms.

For anyone interested in how this is possible, here is some science based info.

Not to derail the thread, but since I found the 30 minute claim difficult to believe, I had to investigate. Turns out to be accurate in round terms.

Thanks Mach. I woke up to take a piss at 4am and was wondering what I could read to get back to sleep. Zzzzz lol

By the way I always wondered about your name and came across this interesting read

Surely this was your inspiration for your screen name and not that shitty awful Brian Bosworth movie called Mach 2?

(Threw that last bit in there in a weak attempt to keep this linebacker/ football related

A lot of smart analysts have his comp to Danielle Hunter. College stats don't always tell the story, not to mention his pressure rate was really high. Maybe give the guy a few snaps before calling him a project. Plus I think Kamara is slept on too much bc of his height. Maybe I'm being an optimist but I think these 2 will surprise and cement their places in the rotation once JP and Chubb are healthy
I agree with this. I think Kamara will be as good as Chop and maybe even better. Reminds me of the stuff people were saying about Zach when we drafted him

By the way I always wondered about your name and came across this interesting read

Surely this was your inspiration for your screen name and not that shitty awful Brian Bosworth movie called Mach 2?

(Threw that last bit in there in a weak attempt to keep this linebacker/ football related).
Lol.... Bos was a shitty actor, but an even shittier NFL player.

Bo made him look silly.....

Thanks Mach, lobster season is not too far off, might have to put this to work.

Back
Top Bottom