How could Miami make you mad with pick 1a ? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How could Miami make you mad with pick 1a ?

I was down to two preferred choices at 6, the pro days today re-enforced this. My order right now is: Pitts>Chase>Smith>Sewell>Waddle. I still wouldn't be mad with any of those but the first two are head and shoulders above the others for me. If the FO feel the same way then making the trades from 3 to 6 make little sense because we've put that opportunity at huge risk.

It's a post like this that aggravates me the most as a fan.

It starts out with a clear description of preferred players, and that's fine. It's a clear description that includes more then one acceptable players for the first two draft picks, which I fully support.

I like clear opinions, especially if the rationale for those opinions is included. I may or may not agree, but at least I have a clear picture of the posters opinion. If they make what I consider a sound position rationale I may even alter my original opinion because one of the things I look for the most on this board is quality information. I do find some, but not as much as I'd like.

Then all this is followed with a complaint about a side issue; in this case trading draft positions.

I feel posters that do this are trying to coverup anything that may be considered positive with something negative to mollify the other posters on this board with what I consider a two-faced answer. Once I read the "counter position" they give I have to question the integrity of all the information in that post.

I realize many consider this kind of thing trivial at the most and meaningless for the most part. I don't. I see this as someone putting some information in a post and then shading it for some nefarious reason.

If you like something or don't like something fine. Just don't put a counter statement at the end of the post . It ruins everything!

I feel much better now.

It's a post like this that aggravates me the most as a fan.

It starts out with a clear description of preferred players, and that's fine. It's a clear description that includes more then one acceptable players for the first two draft picks, which I fully support.

I like clear opinions, especially if the rationale for those opinions is included. I may or may not agree, but at least I have a clear picture of the posters opinion. If they make what I consider a sound position rationale I may even alter my original opinion because one of the things I look for the most on this board is quality information. I do find some, but not as much as I'd like.

Then all this is followed with a complaint about a side issue; in this case trading draft positions.

I feel posters that do this are trying to coverup anything that may be considered positive with something negative to mollify the other posters on this board with what I consider a two-faced answer. Once I read the "counter position" they give I have to question the integrity of all the information in that post.

I realize many consider this kind of thing trivial at the most and meaningless for the most part. I don't. I see this as someone putting some information in a post and then shading it for some nefarious reason.

If you like something or don't like something fine. Just don't put a counter statement at the end of the post . It ruins everything!

I feel much better now.

Well excuse me for not meeting your criteria for posting.

id be mad if we took Devonta at 6 as thats a reach but at 18 or a slight trade up to get him from 18 wouldnt be as bad. It has to be Pitts, Chase, Sewell or my pick, Waddle. I would be ok with any of them. I suppose another CB unless we trade X for a first rounder or trade for a guy like Khalil Mack would be annoying too.

Be mad: draft a RB, DT, CB, S, OL not named Sewell, or DE at 6. Be annoyed in hindsight: Draft Smith or Waddle at 6, and the other of those 2 is available at 12. Hypothetical annoyed ('cause we probably won't know): pass on a great trade down offer past 9, or a decent one to 8 or 9.

Back
Top Bottom