How do you feel about week 1? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you feel about week 1?

Good, very good.

Do you realize we have enough talent on the team right now to produce two good NFL teams!

Let's see how the "Lemmings" roll around in their own crap with this information. We can call it a "see who can stink the most and whine the loudest" competition, while they can call their being wrong on such a consistent basis "being realistic". - LOL

dishwasher flooded house sunday night, half my floor is ripped up, living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom, hallways, still a week away from adjuster coming to assess damage and write check. meaning weeks before repaired. I told someone....least it's not football season

Pretty good, tlaw isn’t great and watching their offense last year was brutal. Never seen a team so inept in the redzone. Bet on them early last year and never again. **** was so annoying as soon as they got to the redzone their playcalling went to ****. They have same coordinator still so not too worried.

dishwasher flooded house sunday night, half my floor is ripped up, living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom, hallways, still a week away from adjuster coming to assess damage and write check. meaning weeks before repaired. I told someone....least it's not football season

I'm torn between really feeling sorry for you and laughing at your consolation statement - "....least it's not football season".

At "least" you seem to have your priorities in order. - LOL

Wishing your home a speedy recovery my guy

I use that “at least it’s not football season” every time something comes out of left field on a Sunday during the offseason, haha

Please, no flashbacks to the 2003 season opener. Living through that once was bad enough.

Back
Top Bottom