How far will you people go for a winner? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How far will you people go for a winner?

Megatron

The POFO bully.
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
8,548
Reaction score
0
Location
Cybertron
Just getting some testimonials from the Finheaven faithful. Just what would Ricky have to do for it to be "TOO" much to take him back. I think if he drove a busload of nuns off a cliff there would still be people on here saying "let it go, he didn't do it to you". Thoughts?
 

Wagon Circler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
1
Location
Gilbert, Arizona (Born in Buffalo)
Megatron said:
Just getting some testimonials from the Finheaven faithful. Just what would Ricky have to do for it to be "TOO" much to take him back. I think if he drove a busload of nuns off a cliff there would still be people on here saying "let it go, he didn't do it to you". Thoughts?
I think ditching my team and betraying it's fan base to smoke weed and only consider coming back when pelted with a lawsuit would be "too much".
 

zach13

Mad Dog
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
8,309
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Miami
Jeez, I don't know, how far did Ray Lewis go?
 

Megatron

The POFO bully.
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
8,548
Reaction score
0
Location
Cybertron
Wagon Circler said:
I think ditching my team and betraying it's fan base to smoke weed and only consider coming back when pelted with a lawsuit would be "too much".
I tend to agree.
 

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Joined
Apr 3, 2005
Messages
4,747
Reaction score
0
crazy thread, off season is relaly getting to people:shakeno:, but i do agree with wagon circler
 

NJFinsfan

NY Jets....35 years, nothing but tears!!
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Location
Bayonne NJ
He could have murdered Mother Theresa live on TV with a butter knife and I would still take him back IF he could win us games

I dont care what they do in their private life if they are here to win games.
 

R_t_Kraken

Super Duper Club
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
10,094
Reaction score
37
Location
South Cackalaka
Ricky already did too much for me to like him. But he's coming back weather I like it or not so I will cheer him if he produces for us.
 

FIREMEDIC822

New Era
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Seminole, FL
I still dont get the attitude some people have when it comes to RW. The guy left football to get his personel life straight. He didnt leave you he left the dolphins. Yeah you are a fan but thats it. The only people that have a right to question RW are the players and staff thats it. They have welcomed the idea because they know what RW was going through with his social anxiety disorder. I have priorities in life that nothing will get in front of and thats GOD, family and country. If my job ever interferes with any of those then it is good bye. Would it make a difference if he was suspended for the year? Thats the road he was heading down. If he stayed with the fins last year he would have failed his fourth and been gone. Instead he took personel time off and straightened himself out (hopefully). Its not like he murdered anyone right Ray?

WELCOME BACK RW!!!!
 

zach13

Mad Dog
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
8,309
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Miami
FIREMEDIC822 said:
I still dont get the attitude some people have when it comes to RW. The guy left football to get his personel life straight. He didnt leave you he left the dolphins. Yeah you are a fan but thats it. The only people that have a right to question RW are the players and staff thats it. They have welcomed the idea because they know what RW was going through with his social anxiety disorder. I have priorities in life that nothing will get in front of and thats GOD, family and country. If my job ever interferes with any of those then it is good bye. Would it make a difference if he was suspended for the year? Thats the road he was heading down. If he stayed with the fins last year he would have failed his fourth and been gone. Instead he took personel time off and straightened himself out (hopefully). Its not like he murdered anyone right Ray?

WELCOME BACK RW!!!!


Very well stated.
 

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
7,221
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
zachseau13 said:
Jeez, I don't know, how far did Ray Lewis go?
Multiply that x 100 and you all now know how much I want the phins to be a winner.
 

Phin-o-rama

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2003
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
140
Age
42
why aren't people mad at david boston?? he abused steroids to the point where it could totally have caused his injury last year and he missed an entire year....wtf is the difference?
 
Top Bottom