How far will you people go for a winner? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How far will you people go for a winner?

Mcduffie81 said:
So what exactly are you gonna do when Ricky scores a touchdown? I know if someone scores for the phins I dont care who it is im happy. I wouldnt mind seeing Ricky throwing a TD to David Boston out of the halfback option lol.
I'll probably be happy to have the TEAM score.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Check the sun and the temp in hell because one of the leaders is taking that employee back. Put it this way.... You own a car lot and your best salesman makes a mistake and gets into some trouble and quits. That whole next year your sales are in the red and your business is folding. Now that salesman comes back and says he made a mistake and he is willing to do anything to make it up to you. You have a young unproven salesman in his old cubicle. You wouldnt take the guy back and forgive his one mistake to help groom that young salesman. These two salesmen can be the best duo in the car business and your sales could double.:D

For one-- I was talking about the real world, not the NFL. Perhaps I should've clarified. we all know you can do anything you want if you're an athlete and get away with it and still be able to keep your livlelyhood. Secondly- I wouldn't take the salesman back. I'd go with the young salesman and let him prove himself to me. Why? Because of my principles. I stick to my opinions and beliefs. You don't screw me over. Because I tend not to forgive and forget so easily. I'd rather let my business go under and stick to my principles.

FireWrongstedt said:
For one-- I was talking about the real world, not the NFL. Perhaps I should've clarified. we all know you can do anything you want if you're an athlete and get away with it and still be able to keep your livlelyhood. Secondly- I wouldn't take the salesman back. I'd go with the young salesman and let him prove himself to me. Why? Because of my principles. I stick to my opinions and beliefs. You don't screw me over. Because I tend not to forgive and forget so easily. I'd rather let my business go under and stick to my principles.

It was just an example to use from the real world that can apply to the NFL. As far as principles go, thats all I am doing as well, sticking to my principles. I guess my christian background just makes me a little more forgiving than the average person. Like I have said the whole time, opinions are always welcomed here. We can agree to disagree and leave it at that.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
It was just an example to use from the real world that can apply to the NFL. As far as principles go, thats all I am doing as well, sticking to my principles. I guess my christian background just makes me a little more forgiving than the average person. Like I have said the whole time, opinions are always welcomed here. We can agree to disagree and leave it at that.

That's fine. I'm Catholic and I try to follow the teachings of Christ everyday- sometimes it's hard to forgive someone though if they really leave you in a lurch. It all depends on the situation and what the person does.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
I stand corrected. My bad. It should say stab not murder....

Isnt also an assumption that they wont support him? You have no say. Plain and simple. Are you going to stop going to the games or stop buying dolphins gear? Is Saban going to read this bored and all of the sudden tell RW to take a hike? No I dont think so. I guess when YOU SEE FIT Saban will make his decisions. Like I said go ahead and go to the games and BOO RW. Think WH cares when he is tucking your bills into his pocket what noises are coming from the stands. As long as they are full he doesnt care. I stated my opinion as did you. Dont take it personal and turn this into me against you because it isnt. Im firm behind my opinion as it sounds like you are.

Actually Ray Lewis was not only aquited, but it was said from the begining that he was not the killer. He withheld information. He could have been involved for all I know, but according the trial, he was there, and was only a wittness.

I never said he would "not be" accepted by his mates. I simply pointed out that your facts may be wrong.

I would like to add that your not the only one that knows who has a final say and who don't. Everyone knows it!

WH is surely about money, but let me ask you this. Do you think that after years of fans booing Fiedler, that WH did not inform Wanny, and Co. to get another Qb? WH does care about the fans, and its silly to think otherwise. He cares because the more he gets, the more he makes. Otherwise, he would not have put so much pressure on Wanny last year during the season. He already had the season ticket holders money, over 57,000 of them. He does care about the noise in the stands, because I've been in his suite during a game. A game where the boos were loud, and the team was whooped. WH looked like his dog died, and he left early.

You don't see my posts on this subject telling everyone on the other side to stop liking, or supporting RW's. You see me posting, over and over my feelings of mistrust, and madness for HIM. Yup, I will BOO him, over and over. The first time I've done this to a player. Not even Fiedler made me go over the edge like that.

I never once told you not to support him did I? Well, I got the impression from you that I SHOULD, thus my replies. It's not personal. This is not about me and you. I just think you were wrong in some areas.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
I still dont get the attitude some people have when it comes to RW. The guy left football to get his personel life straight. He didnt leave you he left the dolphins. Yeah you are a fan but thats it. The only people that have a right to question RW are the players and staff thats it. They have welcomed the idea because they know what RW was going through with his social anxiety disorder. I have priorities in life that nothing will get in front of and thats GOD, family and country. If my job ever interferes with any of those then it is good bye. Would it make a difference if he was suspended for the year? Thats the road he was heading down. If he stayed with the fins last year he would have failed his fourth and been gone. Instead he took personel time off and straightened himself out (hopefully). Its not like he murdered anyone right Ray?

WELCOME BACK RW!!!!

I dont know about that my friend! We the fans pay for the tickets and make it possible for these guys to earn a ridiculous living!

Back
Top Bottom