How far will you people go for a winner? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How far will you people go for a winner?

DrAstroZoom said:
Obviously.

And I am not. I'm not about what has happened in the past. If RW can give us modest production, prolong Ronnie Brown's career and give our offense another viable weapon, I am fine with Ricky's return. At the point he demontrates bringing no value to the team or harming it in any way from this point forward, I'm for cutting him loose.
Good to see you have your limit to this nonsense.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
I still dont get the attitude some people have when it comes to RW. The guy left football to get his personel life straight. He didnt leave you he left the dolphins. Yeah you are a fan but thats it. The only people that have a right to question RW are the players and staff thats it. They have welcomed the idea because they know what RW was going through with his social anxiety disorder. I have priorities in life that nothing will get in front of and thats GOD, family and country. If my job ever interferes with any of those then it is good bye. Would it make a difference if he was suspended for the year? Thats the road he was heading down. If he stayed with the fins last year he would have failed his fourth and been gone. Instead he took personel time off and straightened himself out (hopefully). Its not like he murdered anyone right Ray?

WELCOME BACK RW!!!!

Well personally I don't get your attitude toward Ricky. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion, but here is mine. You argue that Ricky didn't do anything to me so I have no reason to dislike him and the only people that do are the coaches and players. Personally I think that is extremely narrow mindedness. He effected everyone that is a fan of the Miami Dolphins for several years. Were are still going to feel the effects of what his choices did to us for several years. I don't let this consume my life, but why do you think that I should forgive him. He is a low life losser that deserves no respect. He discrased the greatest sport in the entire world,,,,and that is what I have against him.

AZfinfan said:
Well personally I don't get your attitude toward Ricky. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion, but here is mine. You argue that Ricky didn't do anything to me so I have no reason to dislike him and the only people that do are the coaches and players. Personally I think that is extremely narrow mindedness. He effected everyone that is a fan of the Miami Dolphins for several years. Were are still going to feel the effects of what his choices did to us for several years. I don't let this consume my life, but why do you think that I should forgive him. He is a low life losser that deserves no respect. He discrased the greatest sport in the entire world,,,,and that is what I have against him.
A very valid way to explain how you feel.

AZfinfan said:

Im not telling anyone to like or dislike RW. I just said he made a decision and I dont understand how we as fans can do anything about it. OK boo him if you want but we are all still going to go to the games and buy our 5$ beers and support the FINS. Nobody here is going to boycott the FINS because of RW. Like him or not he will be a FIN again and by proxy will be supported regardless of the sounds coming from the sellout crowds. Eventually when RW hits his 1000 yards and 10 TDs no one will remember last year. Hopefully he wont do it again. It is just in my nature to forgive and forget.

Ozzy said:
Did Ray murder someone?

So us the fan should just bring some pom poms to the games because we should be seen and not herd right?

The FAN is what keeps these games going, and they do have meaning. Take a look at the Finheaven news page and click the page leading to where Webster was arrested. You will see a neat little quote from Saban himself, about the fans.....

Where did I say anything about murder? Did I say to go to a game and sit there and shut up? No, but sitting in a chat room whining about something you have no say in is useless. Yeah everybody has an opinion and they are all welcome but dont jump on one sentence and turn it inside out to try and make a reply. I totally agree the fans make the sport but nobody here is going to give up their tickets because of RW. Boo him all you want but the bottom line is, he is a dolphin (or will be) and he will be supported by the team and in turn should be supported by the fans.

FireWrongstedt said:
Yeah, I don't know any people who can be considered leaders of others who would tolerate one of their employees qutting their job- a job where many others depend on that person- to go smoke ganj and live in a tent. These same leaders would take the employee back the day hell froze over or when the sun burnt out completely. Whichever happens first.

Check the sun and the temp in hell because one of the leaders is taking that employee back. Put it this way.... You own a car lot and your best salesman makes a mistake and gets into some trouble and quits. That whole next year your sales are in the red and your business is folding. Now that salesman comes back and says he made a mistake and he is willing to do anything to make it up to you. You have a young unproven salesman in his old cubicle. You wouldnt take the guy back and forgive his one mistake to help groom that young salesman. These two salesmen can be the best duo in the car business and your sales could double.:D

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Check the sun and the temp in hell because one of the leaders is taking that employee back. Put it this way.... You own a car lot and your best salesman makes a mistake and gets into some trouble and quits. That whole next year your sales are in the red and your business is folding. Now that salesman comes back and says he made a mistake and he is willing to do anything to make it up to you. You have a young unproven salesman in his old cubicle. You wouldnt take the guy back and forgive his one mistake to help groom that young salesman. These two salesmen can be the best duo in the car business and your sales could double.:D
What if that same salesman stole and lied to you constantly?

Geauxfins said:
That is all well and fine, and I would agree that if one of my higher priorities conflicted with my work, clearly I would not chose my job. However, If I left my job at a critical time, just before we were starting some major effort and I was a critical part of that effort, then I would not at all be surprised if I was not ever welcomed back. The analogy you present here is not reasonable, because if one of my employees, no matter how good, was suspended for drugs, left me in the lurch, or just screwed me over in general, I would not welcome him back, and would not be surprised if our customers or other contractors (ie fans) that he screwed over didn't want anything to do with him either....and that is how it works in the real world.

True, you wouldn't be surprised if you were not welcomed back, but doesn't the scenario change when your company fires your previous boss for poor performance and then hires a new boss who then says he would welcome you back into the company?

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Where did I say anything about murder? Did I say to go to a game and sit there and shut up? No, but sitting in a chat room whining about something you have no say in is useless. Yeah everybody has an opinion and they are all welcome but dont jump on one sentence and turn it inside out to try and make a reply. I totally agree the fans make the sport but nobody here is going to give up their tickets because of RW. Boo him all you want but the bottom line is, he is a dolphin (or will be) and he will be supported by the team and in turn should be supported by the fans.

What did I turn inside out? He is your quote.
FIREMEDIC822 said:
Its not like he murdered anyone right Ray?
Now that you know what you said, once again, did Ray murder someone?

You don't know that everyone on the team will support Ricky, you assume that. I've been a long time fan of this team. I'm hardly a chronic complainer, that's for sure, but until I SEE FIT, it's useless for you to tell me to stop complaining! Sorry!

Read your other stuff again. You keep telling us it's useless to complain, we have no say, we as fans, should just support what they do. That tells me I should just shut up, and bring my cheering pom poms.....no thanks.

Megatron said:
You don't have to. Cheer for the players you like, it's OK.
So what exactly are you gonna do when Ricky scores a touchdown? I know if someone scores for the phins I dont care who it is im happy. I wouldnt mind seeing Ricky throwing a TD to David Boston out of the halfback option lol.

Ozzy said:
What did I turn inside out? He is your quote. Now that you know what you said, once again, did Ray murder someone?

You don't know that everyone on the team will support Ricky, you assume that. I've been a long time fan of this team. I'm hardly a chronic complainer, that's for sure, but until I SEE FIT, it's useless for you to tell me to stop complaining! Sorry!

Read your other stuff again. You keep telling us it's useless to complain, we have no say, we as fans, should just support what they do. That tells me I should just shut up, and bring my cheering pom poms.....no thanks.

it's not known for sure, but he was in the group that murdered someone outside an atlanta establisment during some major bowl or super bowl. a lot of fingers pointed at him and he went to court but was aquitted.

FireWrongstedt said:
I think Ricky could go on a Manson-like killing spree while high on coke and X and some idiot here would defend him.

If he wins us games, I would be fine with this

Ozzy said:
What did I turn inside out? He is your quote. Now that you know what you said, once again, did Ray murder someone?

I stand corrected. My bad. It should say stab not murder....

Ozzy said:

Isnt also an assumption that they wont support him? You have no say. Plain and simple. Are you going to stop going to the games or stop buying dolphins gear? Is Saban going to read this bored and all of the sudden tell RW to take a hike? No I dont think so. I guess when YOU SEE FIT Saban will make his decisions. Like I said go ahead and go to the games and BOO RW. Think WH cares when he is tucking your bills into his pocket what noises are coming from the stands. As long as they are full he doesnt care. I stated my opinion as did you. Dont take it personal and turn this into me against you because it isnt. Im firm behind my opinion as it sounds like you are.

Back
Top Bottom