How Many More Coaches that Tannehill will Get Fired??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many More Coaches that Tannehill will Get Fired???

My farts stink REALLLLLY bad today. We're talkin' buzzard nachos here.

I blame Tannehill.

I've been ****ting nothing but liquid waste over the past few hours.
Its Tannehill's fault I had Chipotle.

The next President of the United States will be either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton... **** TANNEHILL!!!

It was supposed to rain today so I delayed my yard work. It never rained!

Thanks Tannehill. :oldman:

This is a disturbing trend, not blaming Tannehill for the Dolphins miscues but since Tannehill came to Miami, I can count at least 10 coaches (OC, DC, Head Coach) that got fired since he started at QB.

I think that Vance Joseph will be the next one to go in a few weeks even if he has nothing to do with coaching Tannehill and the offense.

Do you think all of the coaches that started this season will have a job during or at the end of the season???

You're being too kind. Tannehill is much worse than that. Consider all the FAs who have been released (i.e., 'fired'). And all the rookies who've been 'fired.' And that's not counting assistant coaches and scouts. And don't forget Dawn. And I'm willing to bet some cheerleaders and event staff have left. I never realized Tannehill sucked THAT much. Apparently everything I learned in logics class was wrong.

Vance Joseph will be fired in a few weeks? LMAO.....

..... LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The government here sucks........ thanks Tannehill.

Sent from my iPhone 6

I only saw Ozzy in concert 22 times but it should have been 25. Hurricane Frances hit west palm beach on the day of the ozzfest. Tannehill was to blame. I flew to Arizona back in 95 to see Ozzy but he got sick and the concert was cancelled. Yup, Tanny's fault and last but not least I got drunked one time(I quit drinking years ago)and miss that concert too. Darn you Ryan

Ozzy rules!!

Let's send this thread to the depths where it belongs... by posting things that are Tannehill's fault.

I start off with world hunger. Every 3.6 seconds a person dies from hunger. 75 percent of them are children.

ALL are RT17s fault. End world hunger. Get a new QB! #QBwinz

6864130_orig.jpg

Vance Joseph shouldn't be fired just yet. The D played well in Seattle. It's on Tannenbaum this team has no CBs to speak of.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

So because Tannehill is on the team its his fault the coach gets fired? Well then by this logic how many more coaches will be fired because of John Denney? We've sucked for the last 15 years yet we've changed coaches, qb's heck even owners but the only common denominator is in fact John Denney. How much longer must we suck until Denney is gone?

****ing JOHN DENNEY!!!!!

I'm hoping Tannehill moves on from firing coaches and starts getting some front office people fired.

****ing JOHN DENNEY!!!!!

This is epic, lol.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

So because Tannehill is on the team its his fault the coach gets fired? Well then by this logic how many more coaches will be fired because of John Denney? We've sucked for the last 15 years yet we've changed coaches, qb's heck even owners but the only common denominator is in fact John Denney. How much longer must we suck until Denney is gone?

Epic.

Back
Top Bottom