How Many More Wins on the Schedule? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many More Wins on the Schedule?

Football Outsiders ranks the Panthers and the Broncos as having the 5th and 6th defences respectfully.

The Dolphins have played two other teams with top ten defenses....the result...shutouts.

I really, really do not understand the optimism going into these games. Against the Ravens half their offense was injured and we knocked out Flacco. That didn't seem to help.

If we don't beat the Bucs in a couple weeks, that might be our last chance for a win. That game is the only real tossup. The rest of our schedule will have us as huge underdogs.

There's nothing even resembling a lock on the schedule. The bucs, broncos and home bills game are the only ones left well be favored in Vegas. And maybe not even the bills one. 7 wins is the most likely scenario, but 6 or 8 wouldn't shock me. Either way, no playoffs and not a top 10 pick I'm guessing. The Dolphin way.

So Buffalo is proving to be who I always thought they were, not that good.
I guess Miami losing 20-0 to New Orleans is not that bad now lol saints on fire and their defense has been playing lights out. My question is where was this vs New England?

It seems like we always play the Saints when they're having a good season. And lately they haven't had many of those.

It seems like we always play the Saints when they're having a good season. And lately they haven't had many of those.
Well they’ve been decent for the most part since they signed brees. Ironic New Orleans is undefeated vs Miami since they got Brees? Last time Miami beat them they had Aaron Brooks at QB.

Well they’ve been decent for the most part since they signed brees. Ironic New Orleans is undefeated vs Miami since they got Brees? Last time Miami beat them they had Aaron Brooks at QB.
They've been decent but they've also had some really bad seasons in the last few years. So I find it funny that the season we play them again they seem to be a contender.

I guess Miami losing 20-0 to New Orleans is not that bad now lol saints on fire and their defense has been playing lights out. My question is where was this vs New England?

It’s 2 in a row for Buffalo, Jets whipped them last week too.

btw, as of right now, the Dolphins would be drafting 14 or 15 in the first round. As usual, middle of the pack. As bad as I believe our record will be, there will be at least 10 other teams with records worse than ours

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom