How Many More Wins on the Schedule? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many More Wins on the Schedule?

I guess Miami losing 20-0 to New Orleans is not that bad now lol saints on fire and their defense has been playing lights out. My question is where was this vs New England?

Because outside of Miami, the Giants, Broncos, and KC, the rest of the NFL just bends over for the Pats.

We aren't beating Carolina, Bills and Pats will both sweep us, we'll also lose to the Chiefs and I think Denver beats us as well. We'll probably beat Tampa Bay, so that's 5-11. Hopefully that get Tannenbum fired.

This is how i feel and felt before tonight's game as well. Now watching them get the crud beat out of them. We need to draft O-line so what good would it be getting to 7-9 or 8-8? I see us being 5-11 maybe we win one or 2 we shouldnt due to a bad game by the other team. Who knows for sure.
I think Gase gets a pass on this season since tannehill got hurt but i can see Tannenbum get caned as someone needs to take the shot for this mess.

Hopefully none, I want as high a pick as possible and I want people fired.

Two wins are possible, probably Tampa and Denver. And I don't mean we will beat them.....I'm saying they are the only two we can still win. Tampa can't score either and Denver's slide right now is worse than ours. I can't believe anyone thought we'd hang in Newton's cradle tonight. That was just insane thinking. Thank God this league has the Browns/Giants/49ers and they can take the attention off of how bad this club really is in 2017. We got a couple fortunate wins early on so it made us look more legit. But we're bad - horrendous!

Blow it up - all of it! Need new everything at every position.....BUT FIRST.....new talent evaluators to bring that talent in. Scouts/GM/VP Ops....start lining new ones up as this franchise is dead and needs a do-over. It's rough talk folks, but it really is necessary. Frankly, no one in our building knows what they're doing or has a plan for getting better. I just see a bunch of players with no rhyme or reason as to how they fit or why we take them? We took a cover corner out of Baylor-a team notorious for not playing defense and we took him pretty early in the draft. He's just.......again.....horrendous and I don't know who's going to make him get better? Got me?

The OL? Where do we go to get better? Maybe just bring back the OL coach who snorted the coke off the hooker's rear end? Maybe Forester deserves our forgiveness so he can take another crack at it? (no pun)

Anyway.....a whole hell of a lot to do to make this team even passable in the next few years. Blow it up!!!!

1 maybe 2. The Dolphins vs Broncos is going to be a snore fest. Tampa Bay no matter who plays QB is going to easily exploit the Dolphins defense. The Bills will crush the Dolphins in Buffalo. The Dolphins may be able to pull the upset in Miami but still doubtful. The Patriots may score close to 125 combined points in both games vs the Dolphins. The Dolphins will have no answer for the Chiefs and it will be another embarrassing loss. So at best this is a 6-10 team. They will have a top 10 maybe top 5 pick. Too bad they have clowns running the team. I could see another 2013 level blunderfest ahead.

Back
Top Bottom