How many of the remaining six games do we win ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of the remaining six games do we win ?

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know for sure we will beat the Ravens, they re butt hurting right now and San Diego is crap so that's 2. I guarantee you if Miami beats New England, Ross keeps DC ala last year's Vikings game with Philbin. God save us!

2-5 max
1-5 probable
0-6 possible

The only thing guaranteed going forward is RT will play lights out the last 2-3 games to light the fire of hope even in defeat...Fandom enters 2016 season with high expectations only to realize after the 4th week...its the last 15 seasons all over again.
Wash, rinse & repeat
Thanks NFL...:up:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only one I care about at this point is beating NE, which is highly unlikely.

Well, only thing I can say is that my vmoney is increasing and unfortunately I'll be a millionaire by seasons end. You see I bet on miamis opposition and normally win. Id rather lose it all and win but you know...

That being said, I hope Miami fights hard but loses from here on in...no way, no how I want another pointless 8-8 season. That time of year I look forward to draft and it's usually in November.

I think they will win between 1 and 3 of the final 6. So I will take the middle ground and say they will go 2-4. Since the league is full of garbage teams this year a 6-10 record would give them anywhere from a top 5 to a top 10 draft pick.

who cares...lose them all and help us get a shot at a difference making piece in the draft

jets - possible. I think we lose though
ravens - probable
giants - possible, but doubtful.
chargers - see above
colts - same^
pats - loss

I bet we win about 2-3 of those games max

Rooting for 0-6* (unless NE is undefeated, then I will root for that 1 win.)

I think that we will beat the Ravens and Chargers hampering our draft.

Come on, you know damn well we are gonna find a way to miss out on the elite prospects in the next draft.

We will beat the Jets/Ravens/Chargers lose to the Giants . . . probably own our own destiny at 7-7 . . . and lay 2 of the biggest eggs you've seen at home against the Colts/Pats.

None if they keep playing like a bunch of morons. It is amazing how many dumb mistakes this team makes. I mean is the weed in Miami really that good?

Ozzy rules

Back
Top Bottom