How many of the remaining six games do we win ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of the remaining six games do we win ?

If we finish 9-7, and thus Campbell goes 8-4, is that grounds to keep him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best case scenario: 4-12
Worst case scenario: 7-9

They will not beat the Giants. Unless the Pats are 14-1, they won't beat the Pats. My guess is that they won't beat the Jets or Colts. The Ravens and Chargers are bad football teams right now, so unfortunately, I can see two more wins.

The saddest part of this is that we all thought these final 5-6 games of the season were going to be brutal and that we needed to load up on the "easier" early-season schedule. instead we lose to the Jaguars, go 0-3 vs. the Bills and Jets...and now the late season schedule doesn't look as daunting. Typical Dolphins.

If we had beaten the Jags and split with the Bills (not crazy to expect), we could be 6-4 with some winnable games remaining. But realistically, who cares, this team sucks.

The irony is that with Philbin we would have secured the #1 draft pick. We all wanted change, and we got a few more wins with Campbell to move us down into the 2nd tier players.
Dam you Ross.
Fins gotta Fin.

Best case scenario: 4-12
Worst case scenario: 7-9

They will not beat the Giants. Unless the Pats are 14-1, they won't beat the Pats. My guess is that they won't beat the Jets or Colts. The Ravens and Chargers are bad football teams right now, so unfortunately, I can see two more wins.

The saddest part of this is that we all thought these final 5-6 games of the season were going to be brutal and that we needed to load up on the "easier" early-season schedule. instead we lose to the Jaguars, go 0-3 vs. the Bills and Jets...and now the late season schedule doesn't look as daunting. Typical Dolphins.

If we had beaten the Jags and split with the Bills (not crazy to expect), we could be 6-4 with some winnable games remaining. But realistically, who cares, this team sucks.

If we beat the Jags Philbin would still be here. Gotta pick your poison.

The chargers.I still think we will find a way to lose to everybody else.

I think they come up big this week and against the Giants. Maybe the Ravens. I think they lose to SD and Indy. Maybe beat the Pats if they have to rest players. That would be 8-8 which is not bad considering where they are right now. However, I am not sure they get four wins.

I would like to see the QB play much better. That would be good.

I would be leading the charge. In fact, if the guy goes 6-6, I might make an argument for him.

What happens if he, himself, shows growth over December? Lots to look for. Maybe they suck and the decision is easy, but maybe the team progresses well.

are you seriously asking this question?

Campbell is not HC material, at least not for a while.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

I would be leading the charge. In fact, if the guy goes 6-6, I might make an argument for him.

What happens if he, himself, shows growth over December? Lots to look for. Maybe they suck and the decision is easy, but maybe the team progresses well.

Sorry, but not going for it on 4th down late in the 4th quarter last game sealed his fate for me. He also made some glaring mistakes/boneheaded decisions last couple of games that show you he's not ready. I would like to keep him on this staff, but not as HC.

are you seriously asking this question?

Campbell is not HC material, at least not for a while.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Sorry, but not going for it on 4th down late in the 4th quarter last game sealed his fate for me. He also made some glaring mistakes/boneheaded decisions last couple of games that show you he's not ready. I would like to keep him on this staff, but not as HC.

Terrible call, but he DOES have time to show he has learned. However, you are correct that if decisions like we have seen keeping coming up he will not get the job.

I am leaning toward a previous NFL coach that can come in put a legit program together.

I know for sure we will beat the Ravens, they re butt hurting right now and San Diego is crap so that's 2. I guarantee you if Miami beats New England, Ross keeps DC ala last year's Vikings game with Philbin. God save us!

Ravens own us, so I chalk that up to a loss. We own SD, so I chalk that up to a win... The rest as I see it.. Maybe we beat the Colts as they're just as bad as we are. The rest I don't see us winning... I'm calling it 6-10, maybe 5-11

kc is taking one of those wcs and let the other teams with no chance to do anything really battle it out for that other spot...I'm officially in draft mode before god dang turkey day even

I've seen enough crap football not to continue the playoff pipe dream

Four weeks ago KCs season was over.

Back
Top Bottom