How many of the remaining six games do we win ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of the remaining six games do we win ?

I say we finish with a 6-10 record and a major house cleaning takes place.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Shep said we runnin the table. so we going 10-6

Sheppard has taken one too many blows to the cranium if he thinks that.

If we get Ju'an James and our mediocre starting LBs back, we might win 4.

who cares...lose them all and help us get a shot at a difference making piece in the draft

Looking at all the standings, lots of bad football still being played, we may have to lose them all or most of them to even get a top 10 pick.There are 15 teams (including us) with 6 or more losses. We probably win maybe 2 more games but not sure where that will put us in the end.

Looking at all the standings, lots of bad football still being played, we may have to lose them all or most of them to even get a top 10 pick.There are 15 teams (including us) with 6 or more losses. We probably win maybe 2 more games but not sure where that will put us in the end.

we don't deserve to play in the postseason and I have no interest in being somebodies road kill as a wild card...it's 6 more weeks of draft positioning as far as I'm concerned...the higher the better

don't prolong this staffs existence even one more week than 16 games

We will win all 6, secure the last playoff spot and go on the road in the playoffs through Gillette Stadium into the Superbowl where we will beat the NFC champ silly. :chuckle:

Of course that will only happen if Tannehill is benched.

:hclap:

kc is taking one of those wcs and let the other teams with no chance to do anything really battle it out for that other spot...I'm officially in draft mode before god dang turkey day even

I've seen enough crap football not to continue the playoff pipe dream

Honestly, I don't think so. Our offense is worse than your defense, our defense is worse than your offense. Not sure how we can even come close.

I don't know, our defense has been horrendous and Revis is now iffy w/ a concussion.

Call me a quitter, but I hope it's no better than 6-10 on the season. Time to leverage for the future

7-9 till we die. I think it's 3-3 from here on out, because this team is equally allergic to high draft position as they are to winning.

The only one I care about at this point is beating NE, which is highly unlikely.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Keep I'm mind that N.E. will probably have wrapped up home field advantage and they'll be sitting their starters for most of the game. Against their backups I think we have a 50/50 chance.

Back
Top Bottom