How many of the remaining six games do we win ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of the remaining six games do we win ?

who cares...lose them all and help us get a shot at a difference making piece in the draft

Id agree with you there shoops, but they would f - up the high pick - we had the four pick and chose crap...

The conference is such a **** show that just a 3 game winning streak will turn all this doom and gloom into jubilation and will probably put us in the drivers seat for a wildcard spot. Could easily win the next 2 and if we can pull off the upset over the Giants it might just happen. (of course we'll choke it away in late December anyway)

Hopefully 0.

Get this staff outta here and bring in a real HC and let him judge every player 1 by 1.

Only players that deserve to stay are Suh, Jones, Miller, Landry and lately Vernon.

Hopefully 0.

Get this staff outta here and bring in a real HC and let him judge every player 1 by 1.

Only players that deserve to stay are Suh, Jones, Miller, Landry and lately Vernon.

Sorry but Tannehill needs to be on that list to stay. Unfair to say he needs to be shown the door after having to be stuck behind that 31st ranked line...

People can act like it doesn't matter, but it does.

Sorry but Tannehill needs to be on that list to stay. Unfair to say he needs to be shown the door after having to be stuck behind that 31st ranked line...

I never said he needs to leave just that he hasn't secured a spot so far this year.

He's the same guy he's been. Hasn't changed, but a counter argument is he can get 30 td passes this year. So a new staff could possibly salvage any talent he has left.

Hopefully zero. Anyone who thinks Miami is somehow going to figure out how to play well this late in the year are fooling themselves.

I want the better draft pick. Winning 6 or 7 games does absolutely nothing for this franchise.

Hopefully zero. Anyone who thinks Miami is somehow going to figure out how to play well this late in the year are fooling themselves.

I want the better draft pick. Winning 6 or 7 games does absolutely nothing for this franchise.

Neither will a higher draft pick . Has this team shown any ability to take advantage of its high draft picks ?

Sorry , since I have season tickets I rather sit through a win than a loss .... I don't care if we're 1-15

Let's say ...that by some miracle ... We went 6-0....this won't happen ... 3-3 is more likely .

But let's say it did .....

If Dan Campbell were to somehow keep his job ..... He better fire Bill Lazor .... Because if he didn't ... I'd hate Dan Campbell from that day forward .

Neither will a higher draft pick . Has this team shown any ability to take advantage of its high draft picks ?

Sorry , since I have season tickets I rather sit through a win than a loss .... I don't care if we're 1-15

The front offices who were here to use those higher picks aren't here anymore. Miami is looking at a fresh new slate next season. It's best to give them the best opportunity possible to get a difference maker here.

I have season tickets too regrettably. I'm not willing to potentially sacrifice the future of this franchise just to feel better about my team the rest of the year. More wins does nothing for the Dolphins. They aren't going to the playoffs.

The conference is such a **** show that just a 3 game winning streak will turn all this doom and gloom into jubilation and will probably put us in the drivers seat for a wildcard spot. Could easily win the next 2 and if we can pull off the upset over the Giants it might just happen. (of course we'll choke it away in late December anyway)

There's no point in making the playoffs. Our line is broken and the defense is one of the worst in the league.

Back
Top Bottom