How many of the remaining six games do we win ? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of the remaining six games do we win ?

There's no point in making the playoffs. Our line is broken and the defense is one of the worst in the league.

There is always a point in making the playoffs .

This isn't basketball . Not only that ... But the experience would help our players for the future if we made it , it would raise the bar for them .

Very unlikely anyways ... But no way we're better off NOT making the playoffs .

We don't do anything with our picks ... And it's not like we're getting a new GM . Tannenbaum WILL be here

The only games I think they might win are against the Ravens and Chargers.....although if New England is not going for 16-0 AND has home field locked up, they might have a chance in that one.

There is always a point in making the playoffs .

This isn't basketball . Not only that ... But the experience would help our players for the future if we made it , it would raise the bar for them .

Very unlikely anyways ... But no way we're better off NOT making the playoffs .

We don't do anything with our picks ... And it's not like we're getting a new GM . Tannenbaum WILL be here

You really think we're still in the mix? The math says we are but the eye test says we're a terrible team.

I always felt 6-10 would be the record at the end of the year once the coaching change happened.

Ravens, Chargers, Jets. We will win 2 out of those 3 games. The rest is a loss.

Luck could be back by then, and Hasselback has proved he can win. I think that is a loss.

You really think we're still in the mix? The math says we are but the eye test says we're a terrible team.

Oh no . I didn't say I think we're still in the mix . This team has been **** year long .

A math teacher might throw some bs out there ...but we'll probably find a way to lose against the Ravens without Flacco , Smith and Forsett ....

It's like that Geico Commerical

" it's what we do "

Jets - loss

Ravens - win

Giants - loss

Chargers - win

Colts - loss

New England - loss

Phillip Rivers and Antonio Gates are going to destroy our D and Melvin Gordon may score the first 2 touchdowns of his career. We can only hope that Rivers keeps that cursed abomination he calls a moustache.

Back
Top Bottom