----- How much trash-talk will happen next week by Jets fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

----- How much trash-talk will happen next week by Jets fans?

Mile High Fin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Assuming the Fins and Jets win this week, how much trash-talk will we see next week on these boards from Jets fans???

It's going to be INSANE.

My sympathies to the mods in advance. Every other thread will be going to the "Depths".

It's great to have a meaningful December game again!!!! :up:

:woot:

i'm betting alot...and i'm sure some of our guys will be going on to their boards and talking mad **** too...but if both teams win their games this upcoming weekend,we'll see alot of Jets fans in here...no doubt in my mind about that...

One of my co workers is already starting. He wants me to keep saying J E T S jets jets jets. I said no freakin way. You can fire me before I ever utter those stinkin letters.

I kinda want the trash talk.. I want our win to be as emotional as possible against the Jets.. its gonna be one of my most memorable, thats for sure

I post on their board so I couldn't give a shat. I embrace the rivalry and the senseless banter. It makes it all the more fun.

According to most of them Jets/Pats is a bigger rivalry because 'they always kick our ***.' This should be fun.

A lot! They rank up there with the Bills fans as far as trash talking goes. I've found, though, that they actually are a more "professional" bunch, if you wanna call it that, when it comes to eating their crow after a loss, so I gotta give 'em that. They're a bit more classier and actually bring more "meat" to their arguments. Doesn't necessarily mean they're right half the time, but they're a bit more logical than Bills fans.

Also, 99% of Bills fans seem to run away like scolded dogs after their team loses or no longer has a chance of making past the regular season. Pats fans....well were there really any Pats fans before they started their Superbowl run? Most of them are bandwagon Pats fans who talk trash even when they know their team is coached by the big Cheater.

The way they've been playing lately they shouldn't say a damn thing.

The Jet fans are already here!

I am so hoping that both the Jets and the Fins win this week.

Week 17 could be a perfect excuse to renew a great rivalry. The final game could become talked about for years.

At any rate the Jets own the Fins.

Week 17 could be a perfect excuse to renew a great rivalry. The final game could become talked about for years.

That'll all come to an end in 12 days! Count on it!

Somehow, I like this guy because you aren't coming in here throwing insults like a 5 year old .. you actually want a great rivalry to return!

9qjmmv-1.jpg

I hope the Jets and the Dolphins win next week. That way Patriots would be ELIMINATED from the playoffs. How sweet doest that sound everybody. Unless MIA and NYJ tie of course, but that isn't going to happen. I think Henning is planning something to blow the hell out of them...

Back
Top Bottom